News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*Fireworks*

Started by potter_fan122, January 3, 2009, 10:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden looked at Albus.  "Thanks.  Now let me see what you've got."  He said as he direcred his head to the sky.  Aiden crossed his arms, and smiled again.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey giggled and moved to stand between Aiden and Albus, both arms raised to the sky. At once, two shots spiralled from her hands and exploded into the air, once again swirling with ice.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden quickly looked up.  He watched the ice explode into the air causing a massive scene of various colors.  He looked back down.  "Wow.  That one was really great."  Aiden pointed out.  His eyes glowed with the different colors of the explosion.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey beamed at Aiden then looked at Albus. "Your turn." She sang. Carefully, she leaned against the side of the tower. Her eyes were sparkling and changing colors quickly, not only with the glimmers of the fireworks, but of their own accord.

fudge0604

Albus smirked, as he decided to go for full power. " Take a step back. "

Arms raised, the air around him became colder. Small fragments of snow appeared in the area the air was cold, it always did.
Hundreds, of shards appeared, over the tower, each one aiming towards the sky, each one gleaming brilliantly.

They fired off, no sound at all. BOOM. All exploded. The sky was shining. Each in a different forms. A heart, where sparks followed all of the lines, a star, with a silver shining tail.  Every form, was special.

Albus smiled, as he sighed. It wasn't so hard to make all the shards, but to choose every specific form in just some single seconds.
" How 'bout that little thing there? " Grinning he sat down on the towers stone fence, resting his feet.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, staring at the brilliant shards in the sky. "Wow." She whispered. Her eyes shone, reflecting the bright pieces of ice. "That was amazing." A small flame formed between her fingers, Stacey not noticing it at all.

dobby888

Leah came up behind Stacey, and poured water on her hand to extinguish the flame.  She giggled and stepped away, saying, "What are you guys doing? Trying to blow up the castle?"

potter_fan122

Stacey frowed at her hand as the water washed the flame away. She smiled up to Leah. "Yea, just trying to get out of a few classes." She replied sarcastically.

dobby888

Leah giggled and nodded sarcastically.  "Good idea!"