News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-Forced to Shop-

Started by potter_fan122, January 4, 2009, 07:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah shrugged at the woman and said, "Lo siento mi francias es mal!"  She giggled and was dragged into a dressing room.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed as she barely understood what Leah said. She pushed her into a dressing room and tossed the dresses in after her. "Let me know which one looks the best. Unfortunatly, I`ll be busy being the new doll." She said as she was dragged away by the French lady.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah giggled and shut the door.  She shrugged off her current clothes and worked herself into the first dress.  Obviously it fit perfectly, as they all would.  The problem was that she would have to chose between them.

potter_fan122

Stacey moaned as she was pulled onto a round platform. Other ladies were there and they began removing Stacey`s street clothes. Within seconds she was in a wedding dress. She turned around a few times, looking at herself in the mirrors. The dress was spaghetti-strapped and ivory. It looked like someone had just draped a single sheet of silk across her front and a wind blew it around her. It was beautiful.

dobby888

Leah walked out to show Stacey a dress, and saw her on the platform.  She gasped and nearly fainted.  Her head it a wall, which made her come to.   

"Stacey!  It's beautiful!" She said, walking closer to the platform.

potter_fan122

Stacey beamed and turned slightly. "You reallt think so?" She asked. The skirt would have to be adjusted, it was too short, but other than that, she dress fit perfectly.

dobby888

Leah nodded, and said, "I bet you'd look good in anything though, so that doesn't help!"

potter_fan122

Stacey thought a moment. "Well, there is one more I really liked." As if on cue, the workers pulled the dress of off her and put the other one on. It was also spaghettii-strapped and ivory. The base was just a straight dress, but then it had a sash around the chest that flowed back to make the train. It had a little beadwork near the top and bottom.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was running around 'silk' trying to get away from Isabelle when he noticed Stacey coming out of the change rooms showing Leah what the dress looked like on her it was beautiful and Bucky told her so.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked around muggle France and noticed Bucky sneaking into a shop called Silk, and then she noticed a baguette stand and went over and bought herself six of them, and put them into her purse which had an extension charm on it so she could carry everything in her purse and it be light as a feather. Deciding to go into the shop Bucky went into and she came in just in time for Stacey to come out of the change room, "Wow, that looks amazing Stacey." and smiled and poked Bucky's arm.

dobby888

Leah gasped as Stacey put on the dress.  "I... I don't know what to say!  It's so beautiful!" Leah said, speechlessly circling Stacey to get a better look at the dress.

Miss Xantier

"Hey Leah! You picked a good dress for Stacey." says Isabelle smiling.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned to face the newcomers with a huge smile. "Do you really like it?" she looked down at the dress she was wearing, messing with the fabric. Her eyes were a pinking-blue and a light blush covered her cheeks. She wasn`t used to being in the middle of attention, and it made her feel like giggling crazily to think why she was here in the first place.

dobby888

"Of course I like it!" Leah said.  "How could I not like it! It's gorgeous!!"  Leah was ecstatic about the dress and how beautiful it looked.  She couldn't imagine how close the wedding was, so she had no idea what Stacey was feeling.

potter_fan122

Stacey giggled, staring down at the dress. "This is the one." She said softly.