News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Truth or Dare

Started by dobby888, January 4, 2009, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed with defeat. "I got noghin`." She said. "I have no idea what to ask you, Leah." Her eyes tuned darker as she leaned against her pillow.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

"I got an idea, of what to ask her!" says Isabelle, and she said "What secrets do we not know about you?"

dobby888

Jessie said, "Thanks!"  She sat next to Isabelle and crossed her legs.

~~~

"Well... I think you all know that I'm a vampire, but I was adopted into Jessie's family when her mom was born, 43 years ago, and have been in the family ever since!"  She said.  "Was that it?"  She wanted to make sure she had answered the question completely and not left out anything they wanted to know.

Miss Xantier

"I say that enough for me. What about you guys?" Isabelle asked.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky and his closest mates hid behind a couch watching the girls, they ran upstairs and started throwing water bombs at the girls, "The party crashers have arrived" they all said "either we join in on the party or we fight with our balloons" Said Bucky in a weird voice on purpose because he was behind a mask.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle grabbed a pillow and threw it so hard that it reveal Bucky underneath a mask. "I knew it!" says Isabelle and she grabbed all of the boys and pushed them out! She locked the door for no more surprises from boys.

Dobby_ROX

((What Door))

Bucky did the door unlocking spell "look can we join in?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"NO! Girls only." says Isabelle, and she pushed him out, and double locked the door, and made sure it wouldn't be unlocked with Alohamora.

dobby888

Jessie rolled her eyes.  "Boys can be so stupid at times...  Leah, it's your turn to ask a question!"

~~~

"Right!  I'll ask... Stacey.  Truth or Dare?"  Leah said, looking at Stacey.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky pretended to cry behind the door "Sexiest" He said half joking through the keyhole "Please please we are just wusses" Bucky lied obviously.

dobby888

"Go away!"  Leah screamed, getting angry.  Lightning crackled between her fingertips and she stood.  "If you care at all about your personal welfare, you will leave now!"

Dobby_ROX

"I'm not in the room so how can I leave?" Asked Bucky.

Alexis

(Oops.  I forgot about this topic.  Sorry for the late reply...)

Alexis looked at the door, and shook her head.  "I thought this was supposed to be a girl sort of thing?"  She pointed out mainly to Bucky.  Alexis crossed her legs, and leaned against the wall.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

"It is. It seems, like a boy like Bucky is super bored without any girls around." says Isabelle.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "I got it." She made a bubble around them that would keep them from hearing or seeing the boys, or the boys getting to them. She tilted her head towards Leah in reply to her question. "Dare?" She guessed. No one had done a dare in a while, probably too scared of what they would have to do.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."