News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Truth or Dare

Started by dobby888, January 4, 2009, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Izzy giggled at the fierceness of Isabelles glare. She said, "Since you completed your dare wanna head back inside and continue the game?" It was getting a little chilled.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle continued to glare at the girls, she nodded and started heading back to the castle and she climbed up the many stairs to the girls' dorm!

dobby888

Jessie giggled the entire time as she walked the long way back to Hogwarts.  She knew Isabelle was mad, but she would get over it.  It was only a joke.  When she finally got back to the dorm room, she sat down.

Still giggling, Jessie said, "Haha okay, so that was a good dare! Who's next?"

Ginny Thompson

"ME?" asked Linvy with her hands in her pockets trying to act totally COOL 8) and then finally turned around and touched the ground.
(he he he lol)
" So is it me or what" said Linvy very eager to have her turn.
"Yes!" said Dillon feeling rather depressed.
"So what is my D.A.R.E.!!!" screamed Linvy.
"GIRLS!?"
The choices you make; make you who you are

uglycupcakes

Izzy walked up to the castle excited to keep the game going. It was fun to watch people doing stupid things. And most of the time, she got out of the stupid things, making it even better. When she arrived at dorm she layed down on her stomach and watch as Linvy excitedly volunteered to be dared. Izzy had already participated in the first dare, sort of. So she watched, wondering if anyone else had ideas.

Ginnyweasley13

Alex walks in and says. "Hey, can I join? I love Truth or Dare! I used to play it all the time before i came to Hogwarts."
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

Ginny Thompson

"cool Al yeah you can join!" screamed Linvy
" GIRLS MY DARE!"
The choices you make; make you who you are