News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Truth or Dare

Started by dobby888, January 4, 2009, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

"How about we have a pillow fight" Said Bucky behind the door raising his eyebrows twice.

fudge0604

(( LOOONG time since I've taken such a spin off in a topic... ))

Albus ran up the stairs, hearing Bucky was there. When he saw him, he jumped up in the air, then using his heel to kick him in the place where your shoulders stopped, and the neck started. A crucial point to faint.

Whilst Bucky fell, Albus catched him, then dragging him back down.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((Bucky, the bubble. They wouldn`t have heard you.))

Stacey`s head jerked slightly as she felt something disturb the outer surface of the bubble. She crinkled her eyebrows together for a moment, then relaxed. She felt some presence leaving, who, she didn`t know, but they were leaving, and that was all that mattered.

She tilted her head towards Leah again. "What do you want me to do?" She asked. She figured she had done almost everything, what could someone dare her to do that could be so bad?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Jessie felt Albus' presence come quickly, and then leave much slower, like he had a heavy weight to carry.  She giggled inwardly and thought to him, "Thank you!"

~~~

Leah pondered, a slightly evil look spreading across her face.

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head, copying Leah`s smile. She could tell Leah had thought of something good, she just didn`t know what. The look Leah had made Stacey slgihtly worried.

dobby888

"Hmmm...."  Leah said, the evil look continuing.  "How much are you willing to do?"  She didn't want to give a dare that was too hard or too easy, so Stacey's answer would help determine what dare she would chose.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smaile faltered, but she kept it. "I`m willing to do just as much as you ask me to do." She replied, knowing she didn`t answer Leah`s question.

dobby888

"Is that so..." Leah said, pondering further.  She didn't want to give Stacey anything too hard, knowing she hadn't played much, but she didn't want it to be too easy either.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Just give me something." She pleaded. Her eyes sparked green.

Dobby_ROX

Isabella (Bucky's four year old sister sister/ step sister) entered the room calling out "Bucky I'm here!".

After ten minutes Isabella got bored and asked the other girls "Whatcha playin'?".

(Edited)

dobby888

((Four year olds wouldn't be at Hogwarts, and I'm pretty sure Albus beat you up and dragged you down the stairs...))

"OK... here's one...at exactly midnight tonight, you have to go streaking and do a lap around the whole school."  Leah said.

Dobby_ROX

((Special cirumstances.. she comes once a week no I'm not just making this up ask Isabelle she knows and yes sorry Albus forgot))

dobby888

((OK I believe you, and you should prabably modify your post to account for the Albus thing))

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

"Hi Isabella, we are playing Truth or Dare! That was a nice one Leah." says Isabelle, and she moved over so Isabella could sit next to her.