News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

long gone

Started by nate, January 4, 2009, 10:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah sat silently, watching once more.  She was all but forgotten and waited for the moment to make her presence apparent once more.

nate

He whispered as he closed his eyes, strangeling for what it could be,"I..uh had a dream." He corrected,"Nightmare more like it. I think I'm just sick though," he shook his head trying to erase the unwelcoming thought.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Sky

Sky looked at him. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked quietly. "Anything at all?"

nate

Nate's head was hurting but he didnt say anything for awhile. "Um..no," he said inbetween muffled words

Sky

"Okay..."Sky said. She stood up and sighed. "I don't even know why I'm here. I just had this...this feeling that you were bothered by something. That you were hurting. So I just had to make sure you were alright." She said.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky grabbed his cheast near his cheast and swore "help" Shouted Bucky randomly, Bucky fell of his seat and  to the floor on his knees "It hurts so bad" Bucky bellowed, Bucky screamed and fell to the ground looking dead.

nate

Nate squinted his eyes and turned slightly in an uncomfortable position to see Bucky on the ground. He got up slowly because it hurt and limped his way and kneeled by Bucky. He swallowed hard as he tried to speak through his dry throat,"Dude are you alright?" He asked scratchedly.

dobby888

Leah watched, frowning as she saw Nate and Bucky in pain.

Dobby_ROX

"I think I'm having a heart attack" Said Bucky very softly to Nate, Bucky screamed "Take that back I am having a heart attack" Said Bucky in a scratchy voice.

Sky

Sky looked at Leah who had been just sitting there...watching. 
"Go get help!" She shouted to her as she swiftly ran over to Bucky. She knelt next to him and put her hand over his chest, feeling for a heart beat.
  "Bucky...." Sky whispered.
  "I think your having an anxiety attack." Sky wasn't sure but she assumed that being a more logical possibility. It was rare for somebody under 30 to have a heart attack unless they were in extremely bad health.

Dobby_ROX

"What for though" Bucky whispered because that was the only way he could talk "I don't fell anxious" he explained. Bucky screamed. unable to speak he just clutched his heart ready to explode. Tears came slowly down Bucky face "I need to see Isabelle" Said Bucky with his last of his voice power.

dobby888

Leah apparated to Madame Pomfrey's office and said, "Madame Pomfrey, there is a student in need of your immediate attention."

Madame Pomfrey looked up from the child she was tending to, surprise on her face.  She nodded and said, "What seems to be the problem?"

"There is a boy named Bucky who beleives he is having a heart attack.  I find this very unlikely, as he is under 30 and in good medical condition.  It seems more likely that he is having an anxiety attack."  Leah said, speaking in business terms.

"Well, then you had better help me."  Madame Pomfrey grabbed several potions and mixes, handing some to Leah, and putting others into her various pockets. "Take me to this boy."  She said, slightly out of breath.

Leah took Madame Pomfrey's hand, and she apparated them to inside of the common room. 

Dobby_ROX

Bucky screamed for help and fell face down in the fire place that was lit.

nate

((I dont get hows that possible but okay i guess I'll go with it??)

Nate grabbed Bucky's shirt and pulled him away from the fire. "Calm down," he said softly

Dobby_ROX

Bucky's face was on fire and Nate didn't notice, Bucky pulled out his wand and enstinguised the fire from his face.