News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

long gone

Started by nate, January 4, 2009, 10:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Listen to me Bucky." Said Sky as she got a Goblet and filled it with water from her wand.
"Be quiet and still. An anxiety attack can happen at anytime. Relax." She said quietly. "Think of Isabelle and the things that relax you." She put the cup to his lips.
"Drink some water. You'll be okay. Leah went to get help."

dobby888

Leah pointed to Bucky and said, "That's the one."

Madame Pomfrey nodded and bustled over to him.  "Could you children movie him onto the couch for me please?"  She asked, looking mostly at Nate.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle heard a crash downstairs in the common room, and she walked downstairs with her eyes blurry. She rubbed her eyes, her vision cleared up and when she reached the common room she was about to yell at everyone in the common room for waking her but just then her eyes laid onto the figure of Bucky. "WHAT HAPPENED!!!" she screamed, and fell to his side. She started crying.

dobby888

Leah looked at Madame Pomfrey and then stood.  She walked over to Isabelle, and put her arm around her shoulders.  "Shh... Isabelle, he's going to be ok!"

Dobby_ROX

At the sight of Isabelle Bucky became anxious, Bucky Bellowed in pain.

Miss Xantier

"I hope so, Leah." says Isabelle, and she took Bucky's hand and held it. She squeezed it every time he bellowed in pain, just so he knew she was there.

nate

Nate nodded at Madam Pomphrey. He squeezed in between the girls. "I'm sorry Bucky if i hurt you," he murmered softly. He slid his arm around Bucky and moved him easily to the couch and layed him there. He moved away fastly so he could be out of peoples ways.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah moved to stand behind the couch.  She watched as Madame Pomfrey sifted through the things she had carried.

Madame Pomfrey grabbed a few potions and walked over to Bucky.  She took her wand and said a spell that would let her listen to his breathing.  "Can you take a deep breath for me deary?" She said, leaning in just slightly.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky took a a shaky breath, he was becoming less anxious at the sight of the potions.

dobby888

"That's it, one more deep breath for me."  She nodded and said, "Definitely an anxiety attack."  She looked through the potions she had grabbed and read their labels.  "so what is your name child?"  She asked, trying to take is mind off of whatever it was that had made him so anxious.

Dobby_ROX

"Bucklet Black" Answered Bucky assuming it was part of his health questions.

Miss Xantier

"Is he gonna be okay?" says Isabelle scared.

dobby888

"Oh... Bucklet.  That's not a very common name!  I love originality! What's your favorite color Bucklet?"  She asked, making conversation as she mixed the potion.  As Isabelle spoke, Madame Pomfrey looked up at Leah, their eyes meeting, a message communicated without words.

Leah walked to Isabelle's side and said, "He'll be fine Isabelle, just a little potion and he'll be fine."  She looked at her convincingly, "Are you sure you want to watch this?  It's fine if you don't.  It's hard to watch those you love in pain."

Dobby_ROX

"Black" Bucky answered "But I'm not Emo" Bucky said calming down.

dobby888

"Black is a very nice color."  Madame Pomfrey said, now handing Bucky the cup of potion.  "Just drink that up deary, the faster the better."  She watched to make sure he was drinking it and then said, "Your favorite color doesn't qualify you as emo!"