News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

-Not a Joke-

Started by potter_fan122, January 8, 2009, 10:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey gasped softly under ehr breath. "Oh. Ginny..." Her voice trailed off, not knowing how to put her thoughts into words. Ginny had kind of acted like a mother towards Stacey, at least she thought so. She wasn`t very close to her own mother, so she had become attacked to Ginny more than she would admit.

"I... I don`t know if I can... I think my powers are changing." She concluded softly, at a loss for words.
She didn`t know how she knew this, she just knew. She felt it and she could almost feel herself getting stronger when she used her powers.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

"You are growing up. Your powers are going to continue changing until you reach my age."

Ginny wasn't concerned about Stacey's powers. She wasn't really going to get much stronger. She was just going to gain and lose different powers. Ginny had gone through the same thing, and was currently at her peak. She would be for a few more years, and then some of her powers would begin to fade.

Ginny shrugged, "If you get confused, just send me an owl."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "Ginny..." She mumbled as she turned on her heel and walked about twenty yards to the left. "I shouldn`t be able to do this." She threw her arm into the air then thrust her fist towards the ground. It was like she had thrown a small explosion onto the ground. The grass rippled under the pressure of the air she produced.

"Or this." She turned around and both of her arms were in the air. Air swirled around her in a whirlwind, pulling her hair from her face and making her eyes shiver into a deep blue. She turned back to Ginny.

"I shouldn`t be able to do that. I shouldn`t be able to walk into the Ministry and tell you eactly where someone is and what their powers are." The look in her eyes were pleading; she had to make Ginny understand, something was different, and Stacey knew that she shouldn`t have been able to detect it.

Ginny Weasly

"How about this?" Cody instantly materialized behind Stacey, pointing up at the moon with one hand. The moonlight flickered, then went, leaving everything a deep darkness. Someone snapped their fingers and the light reappeared, just as bright as before, to reveal Ginny shaking her head.

"Miss Stacey, I myself will tell you something. Powers fluctuate. Now you are able to do these things, but in some weeks, months, or even years you will be able to do more or less. It changes all the time, depending upon you and the way you live. Simply deal with it and wish for the powers to remain so strong."
Cody looked past Stacey, smirking at his mother. Before she could scold him, he turned and ran down the path.

Ginny touched her forehead, "My son's words are harsh. But he's right. For now,learn to control the powers you are given. If they scare you, don't use them."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

The wind abruptly stopped when Cody spoke and Stacey`s arms dropped to her sides. She tilted her head as the bot took off down the path.

"But it`s not exactly the same when you gave birth to a genius." Stacey complianed under her breath. She crossed her arms and her eyes lightened. Her tone had lightened considerably, but inside she was still tense.

"You`re probably tired, I`ll stop freaking out so you can get some sleep." She offered softly.

D.amoro

the guy who also seemed like her boyfriend which is another reason I dont think this is actually a joke seemed to be taking himself seriously and didnt do anything too bizarre like the girlfriend. I think they just think theyre good.

erapeCemaLipt

Why am I not suprised by this one bit, how do you have that buggy of a game and still release it, EA/Dice QC is a joke, glad to see they still havent fixed the crashing yet. Wonder if I can sue EA/Dice for a World of Warcrack addiction?