News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Sound of Music ((Open, so Join!))

Started by Sky, December 29, 2009, 06:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

All was quiet upon the snowy grounds. No animal sounds, no students walking about. It was as if time had stood still. The only sound that was really noticable was the wind that blew snow in every direction. The school had received a lovely blizzard the previous night and was forced to cancel classes until it had subsided.

Sky sat along a windowsill in the highest tower, her black acoustic guitar held carefully in her arms. She hadn't touched it in so long, she felt like she neglected the thing. She wondered if she even remembered how to play. Her hand fell down the strings, so that her fingers hit every one of them, and cringed when she noticed just how off tune her guitar really was.

It took her several minutes to adjust it, but finally managed to tune it just right. She plucked each string and smiled. She inhaled slowly and started to play, amazed at how naturally this all came to her. The tune was soft--soothing. It was an old lullabye. Sky loved to play lullabyes. Too bad she didn't remember the words.

She hummed quietly, not wanting anyone to hear her. Sky doubted anyone would be up here where the temperature was as cold as the dungeons. She didn't even know why she chose this place. She guessed it was because of the view.

Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps and Sky jumped, turning to see who was approaching.

potter_fan122

((Gosh, just ignore me why don`t you?! Closed to everyone else, now, unless Sky says otherwise.))

Jason jogged happily up the long flight of stairs, hoping that Sky was still up there. He had asked one of the other teachers where she was, and he had directed him to the tallest tower and said that`s where she was last seen.

"Hey," He greeted, turning the last corner and seeing Sky with a black guitar. "I didn`t know you played." His cheeks were flushed with the jog and the rather sudden chill of the tower. He leaned against the stone next to the window, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

((Short. I don`t care.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky blushed a light shade of pink. "Yeah, I don't do it very often though." She smiled as Jason moved the hair away from his eyes. He was so cute when he did that.  She drummed her fingers along the black finish. "How'd you know I was up here? Nobody ever comes up here."

((Anyone can join. Just be aware that Jason and Sky like to get it on everywhere and anywhere. JK!))

potter_fan122

Jason smiled and leaned forward a little to push her hair from her forehead.

"The Potions Master caught me stomping in, and pointed me up here." He explained softly. "He seems like a nice guy."

((Shortness. XD ))

Sky

"Yeah." She said softly. "He really is." She strummed her guitar and looked out the window. 

"Would you like to hear something?"

potter_fan122

"Sure," Jason agreed, leaning against the cold stone wall.

((SHORT))

Sky

((>_> I came back for this!? XD))

Sky adjusted her position so that she sat up straighter and started to play, very soft at first and then getting a little loudly. She hummed along and stared out the window.

When the song ended, Sky looked at him. "So whaddya think?"

potter_fan122

((Try going from Rhyme`s posts to everyone elses`s!))

Jason smiled.

"You`re really good. I can`t play anything at all." He raised his hands, "I tried piano. It just didn`t work out."