News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Streets of Fire

Started by Seth Lockhart, December 23, 2008, 12:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

Today was like any other summer day. The tree's swayed from side to side as a gentle relaxing breeze blew through. The sky was a beautiful shade of baby blue and hundreds of white puffy clouds swarmed the sky. The air was hot. Every time you took a breath, it was like inhaling steam. People were outside their homes, gardening, sun bathing, and playing with their children.

But today wasn't a normal day. To me, it was a dark one. People saw sunshine and I saw darkness. I saw destruction and they saw relaxation. No, today was not a normal day. Nor would the day after or the day after that. Yesterday was my last day of normal. Today I was going to war.

As I walked through the city, I passed a store that had a mirror in it's display. I didn't want to look into it, but I did. I seen a boy. A seventeen year old boy forced into war. Forced to fight for something he didn't believe in. I didn't believe in killing another human being. And that is what they taught us here in Emerald City. That to protect your home, you must be willing to kill.

Just a preview for my story I'm writing. Tell me what you think. Any ideas? Flaws? Thanks!
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

((Ooo, got me wanting to read more! Great detiail!))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

((Thank you. Readers please be cautious. There may be language and a lot of violence.))
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

((Goodie, I`ve been waiting for a good fan fic like that. And no, I am not a violent person. But don`t go asking Matt....))

Seth Lockhart

I stared at the mirror, all of my emotions mixed together in my head, like fire. I felt them burn through my arms--through my veins. I felt the stinging sensation in my palms. I always felt like this when I was angry. And it always subsided after a short moment. I took a deep breath and looked at my watch. I had an hour before the train left. I had already left my bags at the drop off earlier. Now was my time to take a last look at peace before we destroyed this place. My home.

((I'm writing in small paragraphs until I get the story details worked out.))
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122