News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

% Change %

Started by CMD_And_ME!!!!, January 15, 2009, 10:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "Yea, I`ve been engaged for about a month now." She said dreamily.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" Oh Congratulations!!! So how did you get engaged to Aiden? Wait it is Aiden right?" Haley was so happy but she was also sad because The One hadn't realized she like him.
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and nodded again. "We were just sitting with each other and talking, then he left and came back with the ring." She said, the night perfectly clear in her mind.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" aw wow what a surprise!" Haley said," When's the wedding?"
I woke up at Twilight to see the New Moon, then stayed up for the Eclipse at Breaking Dawn. I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!! Oh and I LOVE MY R/L NICK!!!!

potter_fan122

Stacey didn`t have to think for one second; she had been counting the days for a long time. "Four-hundred and sixety-two days from today." She answered.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

Haley giggled a little and the n said "wow you know the exact date?" Then realized she probably shouldn't have laughed

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly, not knowing what Haley was thinking. Her eyes were slowly turning dark grey.

CMD_And_ME!!!!

" I'm sorry", Haley said," did I offend you?"