News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Something Different for a Change

Started by potter_fan122, January 17, 2009, 09:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey sat cross-legged on the cold floor of the common room. Her light brown hair was pulled back away from her face and her eyes were flat green and locked on a tan quill that lay in front of her.

She had been working through the fire element and the problem she had with the voices that she hadn`t had mush time to work on the simple things, like levitation, and she was very much so out of practice. She lifted her long, pale wand and pointed the end carefully towards the feather. "Wingardium Leviosa." She mumbled under her breath.

The quill slowly lifted and Stacey smiled. "Accio." She whispered and the feather flew towards her. She caught it in her free hand, her smile a lot larger.

She felt glad that she could still use the more simple spells still, she had gone so long without practice, she was sure she would have forgotten.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

~Chosen One~

Rheese was walking through the common room door and heard a familiar voice pronouncing some magic. Curious he peeked around the corner and saw Stacey."Hey Stacey what you up to?"he asked.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as she turned to face Rheese. "Hey, just practicing." She replied. She levitated the feater again as evidence.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."