News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

First time. In a long time.

Started by I loves YOUz, January 17, 2009, 01:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

"Of course I am!" Leah said, jumping up and down to prove her point.

"Oh you have a note from Pete."

The blood ran from Leah's face.  "A note?"  She said.  She hadn't heard from Pete in so long!  "Can I... see it?"

potter_fan122

Stacey`s face fell. Pete. She had forgotten all abotu him. She had become friends with him, just as she had become friends with Billie. But they had both left. Of course Stacey never fogot them, she just had other things come up. So many things had changed since then.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

Billie haded her the note and let her open it.

Leah,
   I really wished I could have wrote sooner, but I haven't a chance. And I wasn't allowed to write or anything. I hope to see you soon. and I wish and hope that your not that mad at me. I have wanted to see you so bad and jus seeing a small flick of your hair walking away would make me very happy. I hope you forgive me, and I will see you soon. And we really need to talk.. about us.. if their is still an us..

"So how have you been Stacey?"
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

Leah sank onto the ground, her knees buckling beneath her. She managed a weak smile at Billie before she took the note and began to read.

Leah,
   I really wished I could have wrote sooner, but I haven't a chance. And I wasn't allowed to write or anything. I hope to see you soon. and I wish and hope that your not that mad at me. I have wanted to see you so bad and jus seeing a small flick of your hair walking away would make me very happy. I hope you forgive me, and I will see you soon. And we really need to talk.. about us.. if their is still an us..

Leah read over it once, twice, three times.  She still couldn't believe it.  Her mouth moved, trying to form questions.  No words came out, so she tried again.

"Does... does this mean he's... here?" She asked, quietly, looking up at Billie.

I loves YOUz

Billie let the note slip out of her fingers and go into Leahs. Billie watched leahs face as she read it and Billie let a small smile show "Yes he's here. Somewhere" Billie said. "He's scared to see you"

I loves YOUz

(I'm gonna delete this topic after and if you decide to meet pete.. that way it gets rid of this one.. lol)

dobby888

((Why??))

Leah looked around her, somewhat scared.  She stood up, the note falling from her hand.  She looked into the trees, looking for his face.  She walked into the forest, letting her heart guide her.

"Pete?" She whispered, hesitantly.  "Pete?  Are you... are you there?"

I loves YOUz

(idk I might not.. I deleted a lot of my old topics)

Pete heard her quiet voice and looked at her. His heart jumped as he saw her walk by him. He slowly stepped out. "I'm right here Leah" he said scared of what might happen.

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz