News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

First time. In a long time.

Started by I loves YOUz, January 17, 2009, 01:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Taking in a deep breath and smelling the air Billie smiled, and realized she was finally home. Well her second home. Billie ran through the forest stopping and looking at every little thing. "I've missed you so much" She said smiling at a clearing in the forest. She was in a very good mood and really was looking for a fight. "It has been awhile since i've had a good fight" She sighed.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

potter_fan122

Stacey was suddenly right in front of Billie. "Billie!" She exclaimed loudly. She lunged at her friend, wrapping her arms around her. She started jumping up and down. "Where have you been?" She demanded, stepping back. Her eyes were bright blue and her hair was slightly messed up.

"Do you know what happened since I saw you last?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed at her friend. "Its been awhile" she exclaimed. "I've been off spending time with my family" She said not wanting to talk about why she had been gone. It hurt enough to even say that. "No I dont know what has happened since I last saw you, why dont you fill me in?" She asked her giving her a small smile.

~Chosen One~

Rheese had been walking through the forest for a while trying to clear his head until he heard some voices. Rheese looked behind him to see Billie and Stacey talking. He walked towards them and said."Hey Stacey hey Billie what are yall doing out here?"Rheese asked
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey let out a long, fast stream of words, not noticing Rheese yet.

"Niles left for Pomania and dumped me, then I met Nate, then I met Aiden, I liked them both, so I had to pick one of them, I picked Aiden, and was depressed for a long time, then Aiden asked me to marry him, and he met my family, and we`re getting married in May, I`m seventeen now, do you now how horrifying all of this has been without you?!" She asked, only using one breath for all al her jumbled words.

I loves YOUz

"Oh wow im sorry, I'm still only 15. I'll be 16 soon." She siad "And wow thats a lot going on" Billie said trying to think about everything. Billie smiled at Rheese "Heya I'm looking around everywhere what about you?" she asked completly bored.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned and saw Rheese for the first time. "Hi!" She exclaimed. "I didn`t year you come up. I found Billie!" She said excitedly, looping her arm around her best friends`s. She looked at Billie. "Aren`t you a vampire?" She whispered, in case she didn`t want Rheese to hear.

dobby888

Leah had been off  doing something or other when she heard the name Billie.  She immediately listened closer.  Once she had determined Billie was there, she ran at a dead sprint towards the voices.  Once she was a few yards away, she jumped, arms outstretched, and screaming.  "BILLIE!!!"  Milliseconds later, she crashed into her longtime friend, with so much force that it might have split a normal human in half.

~Chosen One~

"Ya same here"said Rheese smiling. Rheese was confused when Stacey said "she found" Billie. Being gone he never knew she had gone anywhere but just forgot about and smiled.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

drewskit

Niles was on a tree at the edge of the forest "Its been long" he said loudly

dobby888

((Did no one notice that I totally just tackled Billie?))

I loves YOUz

"Ekk!!!" Billie screamed and hugged Leah. Billie giggled. "Why did you tackle me?" Billie asked struggling to get up. "Get'er'off me!!" Billie said in between giggles

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed loudly and stepped forward to help Billie. "Come on Leah, don`t kill her." She said, the last half of her comment being sarcastic.

dobby888

Leah laughed and got off of Billie.  "Sorry about that by the way..." Leah said.  "I get a bit excited when a  long lost friend randomly shows up at Hogwarts again..."

I loves YOUz

"Tehe its okay" She said. She said jumping up. "I mussed Ya'll so much" She said smiling. "And Leah your always excited" She said truthfully. "Oh you have a note from Pete" Billie said somewhat sad like but with slight happiness in her voice.