News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Last class ((open, but follow along or I'll kick you out))

Started by Ginny Weasly, January 18, 2009, 03:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

(( Ginny's classroom is a separate one down in the dungeons, and, she said in the start when the class oficially started, that everyone else joining, should pretend they'd been there from the start. But just keep Elwood out of the Rp now, since it is the wisest thing and we're in the middle of it))

Albus smiled embarrased, his cheeks turning a faint blue. The thought occured in his mind, what would happen to him and Jessie in the future? But before he could go into deep thoughts, he left it since he didn't want to deal with it, least not now.

He raised his hand, was eager to ask the next question.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded at Albus to give him permission to go ahead and ask his question, slightly amused that he even had one.

A few of the students looked very confused, some looked angry, and even some looked upset. Like they had just discovered something unpleasant. Ginny had expected all these reactions, and was waiting for more.

((Albus, you are allowed to do what Rhyme does when he asks a question. Assume I'm going to call on you and just speak. As long as it says h rose his hand somewhere, you don't have to wait for me.))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

(( k  :) ))

Albus mouth opened his mouth, sucking mouth in. " But, how can there be a law of love, when you can fall in love with every person in this room? " He focused on Ginny, talking slowly.

(( Sorry for the short post! I have to go now, and I wanted to reply! ))

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, nodding.

"That's part of the law. I said you were capable of falling in love with everyone in this room. But will you? Absolutely not."

She shook her head to emphasize her point. "You will only fall in love with someone who returns you original affections. You will only fall in love with someone who is compatible with you."

Ginny was still smiling, "Usually, the way you feel for someone now is going to change. In rare cases, it won't. But for most of you, it's going to change. So what I'm trying to say is, love is equal to absolute chaos."

"You never know which way it's going to go, things change constantly, something break apart for no reason, and some stay together for no reason. There is no reason. It just is or isn't."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Jessie looked at Albus when he raised his hand.  What could he be asking?

"But, how can there be a law of love, when you can fall in love with every person in this room?" Jessie nodded.  That was a good question. 

As Ginny finished her reply, Jessie looked at Albus.  Could there ever be a time when she hated him?  Even just a time where she didn't love him?  It seemed impossible, and yet... Jessie had trouble believing that it was impossible.  She was an extreme optimist who said that anything was possible.  She simply held onto the fact that there were rare cases of people who stuck together.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Then Albus looked ay Ginny took of running,Ginny followed,then they where in Albus's bed room."Why are we here?"She asked quite confused."I thought you should have the baby here" he said."I already had it""Then lie down""ok"
She slepet long she woke to find herself and Albus naked.And that she was pregnet,again.

dobby888

((I know that you probably haven't posted in many threads before, so I'll try to put this simply. You can only play your character.  Albus will play his, Ginny will play hers, I will play mine.  So you can talk about what your character is saying, thinking, or doing, but not what anyone else's character is doing.  This will make it more realistic. Also, try to stay on topic.  We're having a serious class conversation.  Not banging the teacher.))

Dobby_ROX

dobby888

((I was the one who posted last... it's someone else's turn...))

Dobby_ROX

Bucky raised his hand and asked "But what is the point of bringing up this subject what are you trying to get through to each of us, is it that we should be cautious before getting married, or just to entertain us" Bucky thought that Ginny must have some motive of bringing it up and decided to add "And I'm quite sure because you're so intelligent that you do have a good reason, or at lest a exceptable one.

"Are you trying to say not to get pregnant to early or the experience won't fell as holy because you are having a baby with the right person" Bucky asked. He thought to himself *Did she have her other son with the wrong man maybe that's what it is?*.

dobby888

Jessie turned and looked at Bucky.  How could he even ask that?  Questioning the teachers reasons for teaching something was just not something Jessie ever did, or thought about doing.  She normally played by the rules, which made her life a lot easier because most teachers liked her.

After Bucky had asked his question, Jessie turned back to look at Ginny.  Then Bucky went further in his question.  She looked at him in disbelief.  She wasn't sure how Ginny would take this, and she wasn't sure that she wanted to stick around and find out.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smile stayed on her face, even with Bucky's strange questions.
"My reason's for teaching what I teach are my own, and someday you will see them."

"As for the whole pregnant thing...well, that's your choice. I wouldn't recommend having a child early in life." She shrugged, she had given birth to Cody when she was 17. She knew how complicated it was.

"And I would definitely wait until you are married and have a good job."

Xaver hadn't been around when Cody had been born. Or even for the first three years. She'd had to do everything. Not only had she been a teenage mother, but she'd been alone for it too.

She shook her head at his thought question, "And no, Bucky. I didn't have Cody to the wrong man. The idea is impossible to even conceive, he's the spitting image of Xaver Xian."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

"O.K then thankyou I was quite intrested in this discussion I thought I'd just say my bit because I really thought I'd contribute my thought to the discussion and now I look back they where quite bizarre sort of questions" Bucky told Ginny in a sort of a way of trying to plead his case because he had a strange felling he was aggravating her and did not want to continue in doing so or even have done.

Bucky was suddenly felling sick in his stomach which he usually did when he was worried or scared that something could happen resulting in a lot of guilt or worryings.

dobby888

Jessie continued to look at Bucky, watching him ramble on, trying to explain himself.  She sighed and rolled her eyes slightly.  As he kept talking, Jessie noticed his face becoming slightly green.  She hoped someone else had a different question, or that Ginny would continue teaching in order to take the spotlight off of Bucky.  She was afraid that if they didn't, he might throw up.

((Trying to resurrect the thread...))