News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Returning

Started by Josh Weasley1, January 25, 2009, 07:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Weasley1

Josh walked into the building. How long it had been since he had been here? Three maybe four years? His hair bright red, such as all the other Weaslys, was down passed his shoulders now and was parted down the middle. It looked the same, smelled the same, and it felt good to have the odor of the school back in his nose. He remembered all the memories he had made here with friends he had met. That was all gone, he was sure most of his friends from before had left. He had hopes of seeing his sister but it wasn't a guarantee. Even if he did he knew he had a punishment coming.

He began walking down the hallway not seeing one familiar face. It was a little awkward but it didn't matter as long as he was back. He felt safe in this building, it was like some indescribable comfort that he hadn't felt for a while.
Dancing days are here again

Miss Xantier

Isabelle came out of Transfiguration carrying her bag, she saw a red head boy. He must be a Weasley, and she came up to him and said "Hello, are you one of Ginny's brothers? I'm Isabelle, who are you?"

Josh Weasley1

Josh looked at this never before seen face. "Yes, I am one of Ginnys many brothers. The names Josh." He gave her a grin. One of the biggest smiles he had given in years. People still seemed to be nice and caring here. Just like when he had left school.

Alexis

Alexis rushed her way down the halls.  She had just came out of her potions class, and changed back into her regular clothes instead of her uniform.  She quickly glanced around, and slowed down her pace.  It was at least an hour until her next class.  Alexis noticed Isabelle who was talking to a boy she hadn't recognized.  She heard the boy mention his name to be Josh.  Alexis walked over to the two of them.
"Hello Isabelle."  She greeted her before turning to the boy. 
"Hey.  I'm Alexis, or Lexi.  Nice to meet you."  Alexis introduced herself.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Josh Weasley1

Josh turns attention to Alexis. "Nice to meet you." He smiled once again. He thought to himself two smiles in one day? He hadn't felt this good in a long long time. He felt refreshed like it was his first year here again."what year are you in Lexi?" He said with a bit of enthusiasum in his voice.

Alexis

Alexis caught his smile, and she smiled as well.
"I'm a sixth year.  What about you?"  She answered before asking him the same question.
Alexis leaned back against the wall that she stood in front of.  She adjusted her weight, and sighed quietly.  She continued to grin softly.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Josh Weasley1

His smile continued as he said "I'm supposed to be seventh year, but i basically dropped out." He sighed and looked away for a minute then back at Alexis."But now I'm back hopefully ill be able to finish." He couldn't help but think that his sister would be too mad to even talk to him. This was the second time he left without telling her and this one was a longer period of time than before." Well your my first new friend because i have no idea who anyone is now." He said smiling again at her.

Miss Xantier

"Well, you wouldn't know who I am, I'm a fifth year. But I came to Hogwarts last year as a first year, but I skipped a few years.  The only person you would know, before you met us. Would probably be Ginny." says Isabelle, and she smiled.

Josh Weasley1

He turned to Isabelle. "Well yes Ginny is my sister. Shes gonna give me a good whack in the face as soon as she sees me i know it." He said looking down both ends of the hallway for what he thinks is going to be a furious red-headed sister. "I'm off to the common room to drop off my stuff wanna come? This trunk isnt going to move itself." He said picking up his trunk.

Miss Xantier

"Don't worry, Alexis and I know a certain someone who can help. (Albus.) I know an easier way move the trunk." says Isabelle and she levitated the trunk in the air.

Josh Weasley1

"Hold on there." He opened up the trunk and pulled out his old Gryffindor robe and his wand."Ill probably need these." He smiled at Isabelle his freckles setting off his red hair to make it a kind of glow about him.uhi in his robe pocket and closed the trunk. "Alright lets get going." He said beginning to walk down the hall and beckoning Isabelle to follow with his trunk.

dobby888

Jessie saw a man walk down the hall, his red hair glowing.  She smiled and walked up to him saying, "Uh, excuse me?  Do I know you?"  She was searching her memories, looking for a moment when she may have seen him.

Josh Weasley1

Josh looked at this girl which he had never seen along with all of the other faces he had just met. "I don't believe you do." He smiled and said "My names Josh Weasley. Ive been gone for a long time so im sure we haven't met." He stuck out his hand for her to shake.

Miss Xantier

"Hey Jessie! This is Ginny's brother Josh! We are going to the common room! Don't tell Ginny yet! We are gonna need assistance from Albus, so she doesn't go hurting her brother." says Isabelle and she followed him, and she waved for Jessie to follow them.

dobby888

Jessie nodded and said, "Well, no wonder then! You're a Weasley!  It's nice to meet you!  I'm Jessie Hughes.  I'm one of your sister's students.  I won't tell Ginny, but I can probably help you find Albus!"