News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Returning

Started by Josh Weasley1, January 25, 2009, 07:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie followed, keeping up as he had told Isabelle to.  She wanted to hear more about why he had left, but he had made it quite clear that he didn't like talking about it.

Josh Weasley1

"So, I don't think i caught what year your in." He said looking at her. He was taller and slinkier than Isabelle so he had a faster pace than her so she would have to keep a faster pace to keep up with him.
Dancing days are here again

Miss Xantier

(Sorry for not posting, I have been grounded from the computer. I only have ten minutes to post for right now, til I have to go to class.)

Isabelle ran after Josh and said "I'm supposed to be a 2nd year, but last year I skipped to fourth, and now I'm a fifth year." she smiled.

Josh Weasley1

(Thats fine i completley understand  ;) )

He looked as Isabelle and smiled back at her. He turned down a hallway with a sharp turn making a squeaking sound on the floor. His robes and hair flew up as he did so. "Nice and how did you manage to do that?" He said sounding quite impressed. If anything Josh would have failed a year not skipped any. He barley winged it on his fifth year.

Dobby_ROX

*Where the f**k is Isabelle* Thought Bucky *She should be here for our date*, Bucky ran back to Hogwarts trying to find her, two minutes later he saw her he ran up to her but something blocked his path, it was a boy with red hair and freckles, Bucky became red in the face "Err sorry mate" apologised Bucky.

Josh Weasley1

Josh stopped walking and turned around to look at Buck. "Uh, who are you exactly." Josh said not trying to sound rude but relized he was coming off as a jerk after he said it. He looked as Isabelle then back at the boy. "Did you need something?" Josh said smiling at him. He thought the smiling would redeem himself for coming off as rude.

Dobby_ROX

"Bucky" Said Bucky "Nice to meet you" He said putting his hand out to shake, Bucky didn't think that the boy came of rude at all, "And you are?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Hi Bucky! This is Josh, a seventh year. I was only able to skip those many years because I'm very intelligent to be able to." says Isabelle smiling.

Josh Weasley1

Josh takes Buckys hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you, Im' Josh." He then looks at Isabelle and says "I can tell you seem pretty smart." Josh put his hands in his pocket. He began to get cold for some reason.

Miss Xantier

"Are you ok Josh?" asks Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"G'day Josh" Said Bucky."Isabelle why'd ya stand me up?" Asked Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Sorry, I had classes to go to. Then I met Josh." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"O it's alright" Bucky told Isabelle, "My sister is being such an idiot she should leave you alone she keeps teasing you" Bucky told Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

"She's probably jealous." says Isabelle.