News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Part Of [Me] Is Lost

Started by Alexis, January 25, 2009, 12:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis watched Josh as he layed down to relax in the grass.  The cool breeze slowly swept around them as if some sort of silent dance.  The leaves from the trees slowly blew by them.  It was peaceful out here.  Very peaceful.
"Do you think that you could ever meet up with your old friends again?"  She asked quietly as she hugged her knees closer to her chest.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Josh Weasley1

He started to remember all of his friends. "Maybe a few if I'm lucky." The grass against his skin felt absolutely euphoric. The blue sky above him was like a blue abyss ready to be searched. It looked as though it could go on forever and ever. Josh rubbed his eyes and stated "Almost everyone i knew before has left except three maybe four people." Then it hit him like a brick wall. He hardly new anyone. It was like he was in a whole new school. Do people here even know elemental powers now? Are there anymore Animagus wizards? It began to make him panic a little inside because of how different everything was now. He closed his eyes and said "This is going to take some getting used to." It made him cringe to think of how alone he was now.
Dancing days are here again

Alexis

Alexis watched him thoughtfully.  It almost looked as if he was in pain, or he was lonely.  She wanted to reach out, and give him a hug to comfort him, but she didn't know how he would react to that.  Alexis had the ability to read one's mind, and now she was very curious about what he was thinking.  However, she hardly used it.  It seemed like an invasion of someones privacy.  And she didn't want to invade his.
"I'm sorry.  But, maybe this happened for a good reason.  You can make new friends, and meet new people."  Alexis pointed out softly.

Josh Weasley1

"Yeah i know." He said softly. "Im just trying to think positive now." He closed his eyes to see swirling colors as if he had been rubbing his eyes for a long period of time. He opened his eyes and looked at Alexis. Maybe it was a good thing he thought to himself. "Thanks." He said smiling at her again. He sat up and rested his arms on his knees. "Man everyone here still seems nice and thats a good thing."

Alexis

Alexis smiled gently. She tilted her head to the side as the strong breeze slowly died down.
"Thats good.  Theres alot of nice people here.  You'll get along with everyone easily."  Alexis told him as her grin widend. 
She gently leaned back so she could lay down in the soft, lucious grass.  Alexis sighed softly, a happy sound as she looked up at the clouds.

Josh Weasley1

"Yeah, so anything been going on around here lately." He said looking back up at the sky. A few small clouds were starting to pass through his vision. "I mean i couldn't have missed too much." He stated trying to re-comfort himself. He looked closely at one of the clouds and it seemed to make a slow swirling motion. It fascinated him how things worked without it being untouched by anything.

Alexis

Alexis shook her head briskly.  She then followed his gaze to the sky before looking back at him.
"Actually you haven't missed much of anything.  It's been very boring here..."  She said with a small frown on her face.  Alexis moved her arms, and put them behind her head as she layed down in the soft grass.

Josh Weasley1

He closed his eyes again trying to relax. He felt restless like he had to get up and move, but at the same time he wanted to stay where he was at. It was a frustrating feeling. He started moving his legs back and forth and fidgeting with his fingers. He gritted his teeth. He hadn't slept in four days, and even when he did it wasn't for very long. It was a total of two maybe three hours. For a short moment there were no thoughts. It was peaceful for once. He stopped fidgeting, ungritted his teeth, and his legs stopped moving. He felt good for a moment. Maybe it was because of this new friend he had just met. Maybe it was just pure luck. He didn't feel alone andymore and that was a good feeling. Good feelings were very rare for him now. Then the frustration hit him again like a wall. He began fidgeting, gritted his teeth again but his legs stayed the same.

"God, i can't stand this." He said through his teeth.

Alexis

Alexis looked at him with a soft expression on her face.  She eyes dropped, and she bit her lip, it was one of her habits.
"Are you alright?"  She whispered to him only loud enough for the two of them to hear even though they were the only ones around.
The wind suddenly picked up again, but Alexis payed no attention to it.  Right now she was worried about Josh, and what he was going through now.

Josh Weasley1

He opened his eyes and looked at Alexis. "Yeah, I'm fine. You really don't need to worry about me." He said trying not to sound as though he were offending her. He continued fidgeting with his fingers but un gritted his teeth. He stretched his legs out, letting his legs feel a little better. He had that restless feeling in his legs as well. He looked down at his feet for a moment then back at Alexis. His bags under his eyes and his half-opened eyes showed that he was sleep deprived.

Alexis

Her frown deepend as she saw how bad his condition was.  It looked as if he hadn't slept in weeks.  She leaned forward closer to him.
"If you want, I'll walk with you back to the castle to get some sleep."  Alexis offered quietly.
She took a deep breath of fresh air as the hot, booming sun hit down on her eyes.  However, it didn't make it difficult to see.  The tree she sat under helped with that.

Josh Weasley1

"Trust me it wont help." He said hopelessly. He rubbed his eyes again. They were bothering him again. It may have been allergies he thought. He stood up and turned to Alexis. "When was the last time you climbed a tree?" He said smiling at her and looking at the tree behind her.

Alexis

Alexis turned around quickly to look at the tree.  She had to look up to see how tall it was.  Then she looked back at Josh, and flashed him a bright, brilliant smile.
"To tell you the truth its been awhile.  I would love to do it again.  If your game."  She said playfully.  Alexis leaned forward to stand up.

Josh Weasley1

Josh ran over to the tree. He jumped up and grabbed the lowest branch and pulled himself up. He sat on the branch and let his legs swing down. "Man, your pretty slow." He said half laughing.

Alexis

Alexis giggled, and stuck her tongue out at him as if she were a little kid again.  She quickly grabbed hold of one of the lowest branches, and lifted herself up.  She sat gracefully on a strong, sturdy branch of the tree.
"Nahh.  You're just pretty fast."  She teased him.