News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Part Of [Me] Is Lost

Started by Alexis, January 25, 2009, 12:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Weasley1

Josh smiled. He grabbed the branch above him and pulled himself up to that one. "Well it used to be my specialty." He said joking with her. He threw an stick at her. Not a hard throw just a soft lob. Just to startle her.
Dancing days are here again

Alexis

Alexis quickly caught sight of the branch, and ducked before it hit her.  She suddenly began to laugh, so she had to hold onto tighter to the branch. 
"Hey, that's not nice!"  She teased him again.
Alexis grabbed onto another branch, and pulled herself up.  Then she pulled herself onto another higher branch, and looked down at Josh.  She smiled widely.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Josh Weasley1

"You think your funny but your not." He said laughing again." He pulled himself up to the same branch she wa son and looked down. They were pretty high up but it wasn't high enough. He then flipped backwards and hung upside down on the branch as if he were a monkey.

Alexis

Alexis's body shook as she giggled.  She tried to keep still so that Josh wouldn't have any trouble as he hung down from the branch.  She genty leaned back, and forth while moving the branch as little as possible.
"This was fun.  I needed this.  Thanks."  Alexis said with a grin.

Josh Weasley1

"No problem." He said coming back up next to her."I needed it as much as you did." He said smiling at her. He then looked up and noticed they weren't even halfway up." We still got a lot of tree to go." He said to her looking at her again.

Alexis

Alexis smiled playfully.  She suddenly pulled herself up onto the branch, and she went onto a higher branch.  She swung back, and forth on the branch.
"You're slow."  Alexis teased him playfully.

Josh Weasley1

Josh sprung up to grab the branch above him. When he tried to jump to another branch he completely missed. he was swinging wildly as if that was going to bring the branch closer to him. He looked down and notice he was further up then he thought. He fell on another branch making his abdomen hit a branch and breaking that one as he began to fall to the ground.  He landed with a loud thud and was knocked unconscious. Blood began to trickle out of his nose and down the side of his cheek.

Alexis

Alexis watched Josh fall horrified.  She instantly gasped, and jumped down from the branches.  She climbed down quickly, and landed on the ground.  Alexis hastily ran towards Josh.
"Josh are you alright?  Please wake up, I'm really sorry!"  She said panicked.  She couldn't tell if he was unconcious, or dead.

Josh Weasley1

Josh seemed to go into a deep sleep. All that was around him were swirling colors. It felt as though he had just entered some new world. He felt more alive than ever he tried to look around but couldn't move. Then all of the colors stopped it was pitch black as though he were in some kind of bottomless pit. A man appeared out of nowhere and beckoned Josh toward him. Josh didn't know what to do so he tried to turn around and run. Everything then slowly turned white. He had no idea what was going on. Then the next thing he knew his eyes were barley open and everything was out of focus. He tried to open his eyes even more but nothing happened. He tried to move his arm but it hardly even twitched. Was he paralyzed? Even if he was he was at a wizard school something could be done about it. It still made him panic inside. The worst feeling was not being able to have control over yourself.

Everything was beginning to come into focus better but there was a black spot in the middle of his vision. This indicated that he had a concussion. He tried to talk but nothing came out. He could feel his lips moving but nothing else. He tried to find Alexis in his eye sight but he couldn't, all he could see was this big black spot in front of him.

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Josh Weasley1 on January 25, 2009, 03:21:11 PM
Josh turned to Isabelle. "Sorry I didn't hear you.How are you?" He looked at Isabelle then at Alexis. THere was something about Alexis that kept his attention but he couldn't figure it out.
Quote from: Alexis on January 25, 2009, 03:45:30 PM
Alexis nodded thoughtfully.  She tilted her head to the side.
"Oh okay.  How old are you now?"  She asked before adding.  "If you don't mind me asking."
Alexis turned toward Isabelle.  "Oh, hey Isabelle."  She smiled warmly.

"Hello! I forgot to tell you Josh, but I'm a shapeshifter and death eaters are after me." says Isabelle smiling and turned into five different animals, cat, rabbit, frog, bear, and a flying fish.

Alexis

Alexis gently pushed Josh's shoulder.  She looked up, and down him to see if he was moving.  He only moved a little.
"Josh, where are you hurt?  I have to bring you back to the school."  She said.  Alexis gently attempted to pick him up, but she wasn't strong enough, and she had forgotten her wand back in her room.

Josh Weasley1

He could hear Alexis but couldn't respond to her. His eyes still had a black spot in it. He still couldn't move. His vocals came back though. "I can't move." He whispered very softly. "Go get your wand and run back here." He said softly again. His began to have a terrible headache and became very ill. The pain was unbearable and he just wanted it to stop.

Miss Xantier

"What happened! I have my wand here." says Isabelle pulling out her wand and giving it to Alexis, and she looked worried to Josh.

Alexis

Alexis looked at Isabelle, and gave her a look of relief, and thankfulness.  She quickly took the wand, and pointed it at Josh.  Alexis held the wand steady, and murmered a spell quietly.  She gently waved the wand, and a bright light appeared.  She held her breath incase it didn't work.  It had been awhile since she had practiced any healing spells.

Josh Weasley1

After the flash of light nothing happened at first. The slowly the pain started to go away, as if it were leaving his body. He slowly got to his feet making sure that everything was alright. He took a hankerchief out and wiped the blood from his nose and cheek. "Thank you." He said looking at Alexis. He then looked at Isabelle and said "And thank you for having your wand with you." He smiled at the both of them unsure of his surroundings. It was one of the effects form the spell. Everything seemed familiar but he couldn't place it. He knew the people but not the place he was in. "Where are we exactly?" He said stupidly.