News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

first story for my new RP

Started by drewskit, August 5, 2008, 12:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

It was seven a'clock and Tom was at the beach waiting for Stacey, he was very anxious, to see her, he kinda liked her, the ocean was great it stirred alot of fellings in him.

potter_fan122

Stacey was walking in the sand, with Tom`s letter in her hand. The crumpled paper read:

Stacey, meet me at the beach at seven.

Stacey was wearing a light blue skirt and an orange t-shirt. She came withen talking distance to Tome. "Hi." She said cheerfully.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

potter_fan122

"So, what are we going to do?" She asked Tom nicely, looking around at the water and sand.

drewskit

Niles took his wand out "did you bring your swimming suit with? (play along lol)

potter_fan122

((ahem TOM!!!)) Stacey smiled. "Duh, it`s the beach." Stacey had worn her suit under her clothes, she knew they would probably go in the water.

drewskit

(sorry lol) TOM!!! (lol) took his wand out and pointed it to the water, the water rose and formed like a dome, there was falling under the dome like rain, (for the swimming suit) "Kool, write"

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at the water, amazed, but pretended to be unamused. "Cool." She said. She held up a finger and blew on it. A thin flame flew from her finger and towards the water where it swirled around and around. Stacey was a master at fire, and could control a little of the other elements. "Why do you use your wand? To use the elements I mean."

drewskit

"I guess its more original" Niles said smiling. he moved his wand down his body, his navy blue shirt and his navy blue pants were replaced with swimming trunks.