News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..If Only<>If Only..

Started by Sky, January 26, 2009, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Weasley1

"Yeah I'll sit with you guys." He responded to Ginny's question. "I would like to get to meet my nephew." He smiled and hugged Ginny again. "Where is he at?" He said looking around. Josh swept the whole room with his eyesight trying to find him. There were a few little kids at one tabel then he saw a little boy sitting with someone he had seen before. He figured that was him but was waiting to follow Ginny to the table.
Dancing days are here again

Ginny Weasly

"Nah, we'll hang out while we make dinner later. Mom would love to see you."
Cody glanced over at his mother, frowning when he didn't recognize the guy she was with. He had red hair, so that meant he was related to her, thus him, somehow. A cousin or something? Was something wrong with one of his grandparents?

Ginny led the way to where Cody and Sky sat, just as Stacey did. She sat down next to Cody, smiling at Sky and nodding at Stacey.
"Hi Sky, hi Stacey. This is my little brother Josh." She held a hand out toward him, shrugging, and Cody gave her a look of pure puzzlement.
"Josh, this is my son, Cody."

Cody didn't look like Ginny's son. He had taken after his father in all aspects. Ice blue eyes, black obsidian hair, pale skin. He looked Josh up and down, his eyebrows raised in a look that very few five year old kids ever showed. He was inspecting his uncle, measuring him, making quick mental notes about apparent strengths and weaknesses. The intelligence that flashed over his blue eyes was equal to that of someone over twice his age.
"Ciao, zio. È piacevole infine incontrarlo."

Cody spoke the Italian flawlessly, almost as a joke. His mother nudged him, however, frowning and shaking her head. He frowned back, and they seemed to communicate with their eyes, until he lowered his.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky waved to Stacey and noticed Ginny and her brother, Josh, approaching them. She had seen him before at school. It was funny how much they looked alike.

"Hey Ginny!" Sky greeted. "How are you and your husband doing? And the um..baby?" She glanced at her stomach and then to Josh. "Oh and Hello to you too." She said with a smile.

Josh Weasley1

Josh gave a half  smile, half puzzled look when Cody spoke in Italian. "I didn't quite catch that." He said half laughing to his newly acquinted nephew. He sat down next to Ginny which was across from Cody. He watched as Ginny and her son exchanged frowns. " So Cody," He said glancing at Ginny then back at him "have you met any of your other fivety seven uncles?" He said chuckling a bit. He observed his little nephew. He had no physical relation to and of the other Weaslys. It didnt look right having someone with black hair to be related to a Weasly. Josh then looked at Sky his hair moving just as much as his head. "Hello, to you as well."

Sky

Sky nodded and then stood up. "I think I'm going to get myself a cup of cocoa. You guys make it look way to good to pass up." She pushed in her chair and went to go wait in what seemed like a large line. She figured maybe she should give Josh, Ginny, and Cody a little time to themselves.

Ginny Weasly

Cody narrowed his eyes slightly at Josh, "Zio, you are the last I have met."
The fact that he used Italian to address his uncle but English to speak to him, and the way he leaned forward and spoke slowly all meant that Josh had yet to gain the child's respect. Cody was unlike other children, he had gained both of his parent's genius, as well as many other dominate genes. He had an annoying habit of talking down to most adults.

"Angel, be nice to your uncle." Ginny frowned at her son, shaking her head slightly. She knew why Cody was treating Josh this way. It was because Josh had left so much, worrying both Ginny and her mother. Cody was vastly protective of his mom, and the fact that Josh had worried her angered him slightly.

"Quando lo merita, Momma."
Cody's soft voice came out harsh, and he didn't bother to look at his mother. Ginny frowned, shaking her head. He always chose to be difficult with her, never with his father.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley1

"That's great he met Percy before me." He frowned a bit knowing how much he had been away. He just learned a major consequence of leaving. He missed out on so much in what seemed like such little of time. His new nephew didn't even respect him, but he felt as though that is what he deserved. He smiled weakly at the five-year-old boy sitting across from him. Josh leaned back in his chair a bit trying to relax but it didn't work well. He fidgeted with his hands under the table. This was a new habit he developed, but he didn't like it because he thought it made him look crazy. He started to become a little uncomfortable. It was as though he didn't think he should be there. He didn't want to get up and leave because that would make him look weak and inmature. He didn't want to stay there because of Ginny's own son, also his nephew, was treating him like an idiot.

Sky

Sky moved to the counter now, placing her order of a medium cup of cocoa to go. As the cashier went to go prepare her order, Sky looked over at the small group. Cody looked annoyed while Josh looked extremely uncomfortable. She paid for her order and walked back slowly to the table, sitting down quietly and sipping her hot beverage.

"Ouch.." She mumbled as the scolding liquid scorched her tongue.

Ginny Weasly

When Sky mumbled, Cody jumped, seeming to come out of a haze he had focused on Josh. He blinked at Sky, smiling slightly.
"I can cool that down for you if you want."

Ginny leaned towards Josh, shaking her head, "I'm sorry. He grows on you, believe it or not." She smiled, leaning back and ruffling Cody's hair. "Unfortunately for him, he has been instilled with my stubbornness and his father's steadfast morals."

Cody glanced at his mother, choosing to ignore the fact that she was speaking about him and instead chose to cool his own cocoa to show Sky that he was capable. He held his hand over the steaming cup, concentrating as Ginny had taught him to a year ago. Soon a thin film of ice appeared on the top of the liquid, and quickly melted back into the heat. He repeated this twice more, until the cup was no longer steaming.
"See?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey took a small sip of her warm cocoa, watching Ginny, Cody, and the other person. By his hair, she figured he was a Weasly. She was far enough away from them to not hear hardly any f the conversation, but she could tell by the way they, especially Cody, were acting.

She saw Sky get in line and made her way back in that direction, not wanting to get in anything personal.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky watched intently as Cody cooled down his own hot beverage. He was such a talented young boy. She was sure that Ginny and Xaver were proud of him. And the new baby would probably be just as smart. She pushed the cup next to him and grinned.

"Sure. Thank You Cody. I just wish that you told me that a minute ago..." She said as she waved at her tongue in a cooling motion.

potter_fan122

Stacey was about fifteen feet away from the table and she smiled as Sky wriggled her tounge. Her eyes flashed a purple/maroon color that was deep like velvet. She rolled her cocoa between her still-cold hands.

I hate winter. She reminded herself glumly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."