News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

This is it.. (EVERYONE)

Started by Sky, January 27, 2009, 10:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

I think I'm getting close to leaving HPF.
But I don't want to.

Come on guys! Step it up! Learn to write! This place is going down hill fast.
We're already losing people. I know I'm not exactly popular so it probably doesn't matter if I leave, but still.

That's one more person.

Josh Weasley1

Man, don't leave i just got back here. If you leave thats just making it go downhill even more because me and you have agreed on a few things about this forum. It takes time to fix things and I'm not going to just get up and leave again I'm actually going to try and help out newbies so they know how to post.
Dancing days are here again

Sky

Well I'm kinda hoping that the newbies will read this and try to fix their posts some.

I don't want to go. This site has helped so much with my writing skills. Plus, everyone here is like a family in a way.

:-\

Josh Weasley1

I'm like the uncle who just returned from jail. XD just kidding but stay longer and see if it improves anymore thats just my opinion I'm not going to force you to stay here.
Dancing days are here again

Sky

Dobby_ROX

Look at me I used to be a total annoying Newbie but now I'm totally diffrent (Well at lest with my posting)