News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hard Questions

Started by Dobby_ROX, January 28, 2009, 03:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

totally real! He went through a real person without killing that person! Oh My Gosh, that question is not right, he is real! Somehow he made a 6 yr old turn into a 16 yr old in a blink of an eye!

Sky

He's an illusionist is all.

Nothing special.

potter_fan122

I HAVE A QUESTION!!! You may have heard it before, but answer it anyway, please!

You have a chicken, a fox, and a bag of grain on one side of a river and you need to get all three objects to the other side of the river, how do you do that?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

You missed out half the question you missed out this bit: the Chicken will eat the grain and the Fox will eat the Chicken and that only you an on object can go over.

Kilynn

wow. that was intense! haha.
i  havent heard hardly any of these before. and i dnt know anyone posting any of this!
i need to catch up!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: potter_fan122 on February 16, 2009, 05:25:17 AM
I HAVE A QUESTION!!! You may have heard it before, but answer it anyway, please!

You have a chicken, a fox, and a bag of grain on one side of a river and you need to get all three objects to the other side of the river, how do you do that?
Get the chicken to the other side, get the fox to the other side after which you would bring the chicken to the previous side. Then you get the feed and bring it to the other side and then you bring the chicken to the other side.

Basically, all you needed to know was that you can bring BACK animals.

Now then...

Two parrots are in front of you along with two doors to the left and right. One door leads to hell and the other leads to heaven. The parrots know which door leads to heaven and which one leads to hell. You get to ask one parrot ONE question to figure out which door leads to heaven.

HOWEVER, one parrot always lies and one parrot always tells the truth. Through asking your one question to either parrot, how can you figure out which door leads to heaven?
I am a dog.

Molly

ask the lieng parrot if he's a liar

then ask the good parrot where's heavn
Ya gotta love livin life

Miss Xantier

ask the lying parrot wheres hell, and go through that door.

Dobby_ROX

(You don't know which one lies)  Just pear through each door to see which is which

Miss Xantier

just ask a parrot where hell is and peer through the door and if its heaven go through

potter_fan122

1. Do seals drink water?
2. What is the last known digit of pi?
3. What is the Photosynthesis Equation?
4. How many frogs fit in a barrel?
5. Everthing has to be something, or it would be nothing. But nothing is nothing, so it has to be something. So if nothing were something and nothing were nothing, what is something?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Bucky Black

Some thing is obviously something LOL

Ginnyweasley13

totally and majorly confused here on 5........................wow...that kinda sounds like something i would say to my best friends boyfriend..
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: potter_fan122 on July  3, 2009, 02:39:24 AM
1. Do seals drink water?
2. What is the last known digit of pi?
3. What is the Photosynthesis Equation?
4. How many frogs fit in a barrel?
5. Everthing has to be something, or it would be nothing. But nothing is nothing, so it has to be something. So if nothing were something and nothing were nothing, what is something?
For 2, pi has no end. So there is no "known" last digit. And 5 is just a literalistic maze with no satisfying or correct payoff. Three is a google search away. Four depends on many factors including the size of the barrel, the size of the frogs, etc. And for one, seals technically don't drink water. They get the fresh water they need from other animals.
I am a dog.

HamandCheese

If 10 = 20 and 20=40 then what would 80=
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.