News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by drewskit, January 29, 2009, 10:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles was sitting in a dark cornning by himself, he was used to being alone.

Alexis

Alexis slowly walked into the bar.  She found a stool, and sat down quickly.  She looked at the bartender, and ordered only a water.  Alexis sighed quietly.

She had just now came from a walk to Hogsmead from the school until it started pouring rain.  So, she had to find a quick place to be protected from the rain.  Alexis took her drink, and had a quick sip of it.  It wasn't until now that she noticed the only other person in the room.  The boy in the corner. She tilted her head to the side as she wondered who it might be.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

drewskit

Niles felt the girls eyes, he looked at her, he thought she was cute. Niles stood up and walked over to the stool she was sitting on "hey, my names Niles, whats yours?"

Alexis

Alexis looked at the boy as he took the seat that was beside her.
"Hey Niles.  I'm Alexis, or Lexi.  Either is fine."  She told him.
Alexis wrapped her hand around the cool glass of her water that she ordered.  She looked back to him.
"I think you, and I are the only people here.  Whats the occasion?"  Alexis asked him casually.

drewskit

"Nice to meet you, ummmmm Lexi, I like that, there's a quidditch match, I don't find them very interesting though. everybody goes, Why are you here?" Niles said nonchalantly, he ordered a water too, he wanted to be on the same page she's on, or he would of ordered a butter bear.

Alexis

Alexis shrugged her shoulders.  She slowly looked around the room before turning back to Niles.
"Well, I took a walk outside, and it started pouring rain. So I decided to go in here.  Even though it is a little deserted."  Alexis said.  She sighed quietly. 
"What year are you in?"  She asked him.

potter_fan122

Stacey silently emerged from her dark booth, her eyes locked on Alexis and Niles. Her eyes weres slightly red. She wondered what Niles would say, since he had been gone for a couple years, he really wasn`t a student at Hogwarts anymore. He was also an ex-Death Eater and a werewolf. This would be interesting.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Nilles smelled a scent he never smelled along time ago, he was so excited, but he couldnt give himesrlf away to his new eccounter, "Im not in any year Im just visiting, its been so long actually" Then Niles looked back, he smiled, stood up, and reached his arms out for a hug, but then he noticed Stacey's eyes, they were so red, he knew her to well, she's in a dangerouse state, "ummm Hi Stacey, first calm down, we have lots to talk about"

Alexis

Alexis looked at the two of them.  By the way they looked, she figured they need some time to talk.  So Alexis picked up her drink, and moved down the bar some.  She sat down in a different stool farther away.  She sighed softly, and took a quick sip of her drink.

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly shook her head, trying to keep tears from welling up in her eyes. "You left me. You graduated and left. Then you just dumped me like that. No more letters every day. No more dreams of you and me. Nothing. You just dropped me."

drewskit

"Graduated? I didn't come to this school to graduate, I came here to get away from, you know who, and I had to leave to fight" Niles gave Stacey a hug anyways, he didn't know why, the only reason he came back was because of Stacey, He knew she needed the hug.

potter_fan122

Stacey wrapped her arms around Niles, too. Even though things had changed a h*ll of a lot since he left, she still couldn`t stand to be mad at him.

"But you left anyway, even though you knew I would want to come with you. But you didn`t tell me, you just went." She said into his shoulder.

drewskit

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself then let you get hurt, id rather die" Niles hold grew tighter, then he finally let go.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed. "I`m not fragile, Niles." She complained, than lowered her voice. "Right now I have thirteen extrely sharp knives on me." She raised an eyebrow. "I`ve killed vampires and Death Eaters with them and just my wand. I`m a master of fire, I can make things blow up with a random thought."

drewskit

"um mm, I didn't really learn new things, with different weapons, but of course my wand skill are way better, and I sota learned how to turn werewolf at will"