News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by drewskit, January 29, 2009, 10:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles smirked and took a seat "Drama, the regular haha. so what year are you in?"

Alexis

Alexis nodded thoughtfully, and took another sip of her water.  She looked Niles.  "I'm a sixth year."  Alexis said quickly before turning to the bartender.  She quietly ordered a butterbear, and turned toward Niles again.  "What about you, what year are you in?"
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

drewskit

"I dint go here anymore" Niles said Nonchalantly "How is school know?"

Alexis

Alexis tilted her head.  "Oh."  She said quietly.  She took another quick sip of her butterbear.   "It's pretty much the same.  Alot of drama still."  Alexis explained.

drewskit

"Drama?" Niles said surprisingly, it is a school though.

Alexis

Alexis nodded quickly.  "Definatly.  But it's not so bad.  So how long are you staying?"  She asked.  Alexis quickly took another sip of her butterbear.

drewskit

Niles was ignoring his butter bear he wasnt that thirsty "I dont know, I just needed to get away for a while" Niles said deppresingly.

Alexis

Alexis sighed softly.  She wished there was same way she could help him out, he seemed unhappy.  "I'm sorry."  She said suddenly.

drewskit

"Its all good, Im enjoying your company" Niles smiled "what about you, is there something going on?"

Alexis

Alexis shook her head slowly.  She pressed her lips together into a line, and sighed softly.  "Not really.  I guess you could say I'm living in the moment."  Alexis answered, trying to think of a good way to explain it.

drewskit

"I understand" Niles was getting a liking to her "did you have any plans for today?"

Alexis

Alexis bit her lip, and shrugged her shoulders once more.  She shook her head.  "Nope.  It's going to be a boring day."  Alexis added quietly.  She looked up at the sky.

drewskit

"well Ill try to make it more exciting, we can do something, but I haven't been here in a while do you have any suggestions?" Niles was thinking furiously

Alexis

Alexis put one hand on her hip as she thought of something to do.  "I don't know.  What sounds fun?"  She asked.

drewskit

"Mischief" Niles said smiling