News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by drewskit, January 29, 2009, 10:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis quickly walked out of the school, and took a deep breath of the fresh air from the outside.  She sighed softly, and began to walk to meet up with Niles.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Ginny Thompson

Then a short black haired girl appeared down the pathway and walked straight into Alexis.
'Oh,sorry Alexis i didn't...Err, notice you.My name's Linvy, I forgot to introduce myself since I'm a new student and all.So how is your day going?'she asked expecting any answer that was coming to her.
The choices you make; make you who you are

drewskit

Niles thought he should meet her half way. He saw her and noticed another girl. "Hi Alexis" then he looked at the other girl and extended his hand "Hi my name is Niles"

Ginny Thompson

Linvy threw her backto face Niles 'hi i'm Linvy i'm in my second year andi just started yesterday.You'then staredat him for an answer.

drewskit

"Oh, im done with school, ust here on buisness"

Ginny Thompson

'Oh OK then could you help me find the potions class I just forgot when I bumped into Alexis..could you guide me?' she asked as she turned putting her index finger into her mouth( just her nail anyway).

Alexis

Alexis arrived where Niles was and a smaller girl she had never met before.  She figured the girl was a new student, and she smiled at her.  "Hey.  I'm Alexis."  She introduced herself.  She looked at Niles then at the girl.  "Whats your name?  I'm sure one of us could help you find the potions class."
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Ginny Thompson

'Hi I'm Linvy and I'm very thankful I bumped into you very kind people' she said with her very cute sense of voice.

drewskit

"Ya" Niles walked towrds the school