News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Welcome me back to the living?

Started by Kiara Johnson, January 31, 2009, 12:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Well hello Hello Hello.. Gawd how I truly do miss this old place.  Hello to those who I still might know and hello to you new that I do not. And Welcome to the HPFF lol, I just HAD to say it! Huggles to you all.

Here is where I can be found, it is brand-spanking New and if you like to write please come and check it out.  Don't forget this place though, It love you and always will.

http://cattimari.proboards.com/index.cgi

Much Huggles and memories
~K~

Kiara Johnson

Oh and Ginny.. I fyou still want it, here it is

Ginny Weasly

Haha, thanks Kiara. I actually found it deep within the remains of my computer. But thanks anyway!

It's nice to see you haven't died! Make sure to come and say hi a bit more often! I worry about all my old friends.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

KIARA! -glomps-  Missed you!  Same as Ginny said, come around more often.  You never call, never write, not even a single email, you are ripping our hearts out. lol
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

I know, I know people, and it is great to be back, of course you can thank my man for this, he sort of tricked me into coming back to life again, told me I needed to start writing with others and having fun once more like I used to.. he knew I missed it and thought perhaps it would get me out of my writing slump.. I am glad he did.

I truly did miss you all too ~Huggles to you~ and I so promise to be about more often.

Luvs and Huggles
~K~

Ginny Weasly

Well than I thank him! Haha, truly, you should RP with us at some point. Threads take a lot longer to get anywhere nowadays, because not everyone can get on, but it's not a big deal. Lolz.

I hate writing slumps. Honestly, they are one of the worst things in the world. You feel the need and the want to write, but nothing comes out good and everything just looks blah to you and it just sucks.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Indeed this is true. 

And as far as rp's taking forever, that is okies as I do have another site to go to ya know, and in there I write BIG posts lol  Around here, they tend to scare peeps away

Hugles
~K~

~Harry Potter~

Just tell me where and when Kiara.  Not sure who I would post with though, Harry or my new character Rhyme.  Looking back I cringe at how poorly I made Harry. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

Okies, well I started one already, and am involved in yet another both in hogmead.  lol

Huggles
~K~

goblet_fulla_fire

It's great to have you back!

Oh wait not really, because I never really knew what it was like for you to be continuously active the same time I am. I mean, you already had 18,000 posts when I joined HPFF if I recall correctly.
I am a dog.

Kiara Johnson

lol, indeed, but thnks all the same

Huggles
~K~

Dobby_ROX

When I joined I thought *wow this girl looks cool* reading your post *I should post with her* then I found out you hadn't been here in ages.

Miss Xantier

Kiara Johnson

lol, Ginny and myself and a few others were the ones who got the r/p section in this place moving so long ago in the first place, we brought to it a structure and a place to play.. I am back for while now I hope.  And hope to try and help build this back to whre it was when I had left.. and it looks as though I have my work cut out for me  oofta.

Huggles
~K~
http://cattimari.proboards.com/index.cgi