News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dieing

Started by drewskit, February 2, 2009, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey snarled. "I`ve used these powers before and I know how to use them. They are in my head, if you could only hear what I do." She glowled, looking around with red-tinged eyes.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles was bold "Just because im old fashion doesnt mean anything"

potter_fan122

Stacey growled. "I think you would be an easy opponet." She smiled. "I`ve stopped you from attacking me before with no powers at all." She smirked.

drewskit

Niles smirked, "still hard headed" Niles stood closer to her "Ill have you for breakfast"

potter_fan122

Stacey snarled again, but smiled, too. Her teeth were sharp and pointed. They glistened in the limited light coming through the grimy windows. "You have no idea what you would be in for, my friend." She hissed, her hands naturally curling into talons.

drewskit

"awwww kitty kitty, dont get to mad Stacey you know how your tummy gets' Niles said, practically about to burst out laughing.

potter_fan122

Stacey hissed, her eyes swirling the deepest shade of red. "You dare to insult me?" She warned. Fire exploded all around them. It licked the wooden walls, the floor, the tables, everything. But it didn`t burn. "I can control it so easily, you know. Just a stray thought and you would be withering in flames." She said taughtingly.

She was dangerous. Niles couldn`t understand that, he had been gone too long. He hadn`t seen her murder people, things. He hadn`t seen her suffer through her many hardships. He hadn`t seen her falling into tourture. He couldn`t know what it was like for her, he was much too self-centered. Even now he laughed at Stacey. Stacey-- the free bird that would turn into a firery phoenix at any time.

"You dare to bring me down after what you put me through." She slowly began circling Niles, slightly leaned forward in a postion ready to spring. Her teeth gleamed with poison, the fire crackled behind her. "I could so easily kill you. You who stand before me, smiling as if it were a game."

drewskit

Niles smiled, he walked around, putting his hand in the fire, moving in a circle as she was. "I know your strong baby, but you dont know what Ive done, what ive learned" His hand was still in the fire, as though it was refreshing. "Ring a round the rosy, pocket full of possy, ashes, ashes we all fall down" Niles quickly moved his hand down and as he did the fire loward. "I dont want to hurt you and I know you dont want to hurt me, exspecialy in this game of chicken" Niles walked towards he and held out his hand "Make the next move" he said silently

potter_fan122

Stacey watched him carefully, her bright orange eyes blistering. She only sneered when he held out his hand and she flicked a smoldering coal into his hand. "My move is already made. You`re the one that`s a step behind." She growled.

drewskit

Niles held the coal, he was getting out of hand. "you dont want to hurt me, and if I was a step behind, then were are you?"

potter_fan122

"A step ahead." Stacey hissed. The magic itched to be let out, her fingertips tingled with it. It would be so easy to kill him. It wouldn`t take much effort at all.

drewskit

"If you insist" Red swirled into Niles eyes "sometimes you have to set people straight, because there to thingyy" Niles's robe opened up and all there could be seen is darkness, it was like a robe full of shadows.

potter_fan122

Stacey fell back, her back arched and she crouched down. One hand touched the floor lightly and the other curled like a talon to her side. She bared her teeth-- they were pointing and glistening with poison. "Try me." She hissed, her eyes flashing red.

drewskit

Niles laughed "no, you try me" suddenly his robe covered everything, everthing was dark. All you can see is Niles in the middle of nothing, wearing a grey Hoodie, and blue jeans, he looked about fourteen. Three boys walk towards him, and start beating him up, Niles takes out a knife and slits one of there necks. The scene changes again. Now its him and an aura, green flashes light up the scene. Niles telephotos behind the good wizard and he kills him. Now, the scene changes again, in the middle there is a heart. Another Stacey walks up to the heart and stabs it repeatingly. Now its Niles as he was before.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed loudly and wickedly from her position near the floor. "Do you honestly think that that can scare me?" She hissed. "I`ve seen things I bet even you can`t only imagine." She said histerically.