News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dieing

Started by drewskit, February 2, 2009, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles robe opened again, now there were multiple Niles around her. "No its no supposed to scare you, its supposed to kill you. Theres no escaping my grasp now", all the Niles shot green lights at Stacey and most of them go threw her, exsept one witch was right in front of her head, sitting there. "your in my world baby, and you cant do sh*t"

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed histerically again and straightened her figure. She snaped her fingers and a thick, clear blue shield covered her completely. "No. You`re in my world. A world that can easily become a nightmare." Niles had no idea. He had old magic. Ginny had taught her new magic, and she had learned from her father well.

She could read his mind. Everything he did was countered a split second by Stacey, who was exceptionally powerfull here, in the middle of town, surrounded by hundreds of powerful wizards. She could even use Niles`s powers against him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

"then kill me, if your so good, yuo may have new magic, but my legendary magic will destroy you" Niles let shadows come out of his robe, thousands of them "Stacey, you cant beat me, Im way more advanced, but your just hard headed" Niles let the shadows back to his robe. He walked up to Stacey, bent down and showed his neck "Killl me then"

potter_fan122

Stacey didn`t flinch. She didn`t even blink. She wasn`t scared as she was indestrucatble right now. She would pay for it later, but it would be worth it. "But if I kill you, you won`t have time to worship at my feet." She growled.

This was not the normal Stacey. This Stacey was dangerous and wouldn`t hesistate to kill. In fact, she was strngly leaning towards killing Niles. It wouldn`t be hard and it would one less thing to worry about.

drewskit

"Kill me Stacey, try, it would be interesting" Niles will still leaning, he knows what he's doing, he's always a step a head.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled wickedly then flung her arms out towards him. Immediatly she fell to the ground as great blades appeared out of no where. They appeared from all directions and their edges shone in the dim light.

drewskit

((im suprised)) Niles stood up, and extended his hand, "we dont have to fight"

potter_fan122

((Why?))

Stacey stood carefully. "Why? You`re the one that told me to kill you. You underestimate me."

drewskit

Niles smiled "just testing you, and apperently you underetimated me too" Niles looked at the ground " I want to be your friend Stacey, and I know your Fiance is mad at me, but, I just get mad alot"

potter_fan122

Stacey put her hands on her hips and wrinkled her nose. "Oh, so this is all my fault. You aren`t the one that wouldn`t stop making me angry, even when you could have just walked away?" Her tone was accusing and her eyes were violent. She had been ready to kill him. And if he thought that she was off her guard now, he was mistaken.

drewskit

"I cant walk away untill my point is across, and why fight for such a little reason?" Niles pointed his hand towards to the ground and a stool appeared, he sat down.

potter_fan122

Stacey flicked her wrist and all of the flames around them disappeared. Her eyes still shone bright orange, though, a sure sign that fire was ready at her fingertips. "Your point has been made. You`re the one who can`t back away." She said, crossing her arms again.

drewskit

Niles smiled this time not evily "No I cant, I amit to my faults, I would like to be your friend, please"

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted, arms still crossed. "You haven`t changed one bit. You`re still trying to lie your way onto the side you don`t want to be on." She growled.

"I have changed in some ways," She stated before he could. "I`m still a stubborn little witch that likes to play with danger. I`m still curious and silly. But I also learned how to play with dangerous things. Play dangerous games. What you did jump started that."

drewskit

Niles stood up "Then maybe your experienced enough to go on one of my little journeys. Now dont get mad its just an offer. You wouldnt be able to handle it back then."