News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dieing

Started by drewskit, February 2, 2009, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldimort101

(Can i join as Beca?)

Miss Xantier

(You will have to wait until they are done bickering.)

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes glowered red. "You know, mabey it`s a good thing you left, because if I had to put up with you all of this time, you would b dead right now." She hated being underestimated, it was one thing she just couldn`t stand.

"If you want your peace, leave now while you still have legs."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles laugh was so heavy. He was also underestimated but no bragger. "you cant cut legs off honey. Ya you may be strong, but all the time when you were still in the womb I was fighting, when you were laughing with your friends playing tag, I was killing."

potter_fan122

Stacey fell into a defensive, and supprising vampire-like, crouch. She bared her teeth and growled, her eyes burning red. "Who said I was going to cut off your legs?" She asked, her voice an unrecognizable growl. "And who said anything about tag? My life while you were still here was so simple and carefree. But as soon as you left I was thrown into darkness and pain."

drewskit

Niles laugh turned evil "you dont know the meaning of pain" his eyes darkened. Then there were little light, like stars. His robe was the shadow, the sould of the defeated.

potter_fan122

Stacey snarled loudly. "I do know the meaning of pain. And I also know the meanign of love, something you will never feel." She hissed. Her eyes were she color of fresh blood, and her body tingled with the great power that so itched to explode.

drewskit

Niles spoke in winged words "love? I dont seek love. I seek truth, I seek justice and for the people that loved me. I pitty them, because Im not that lovely"

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes. She almost felt sorry for him. Almost. "You truely are a monster then, if you don`t seek love. Only horrible creatures don`t wish it." She said, her figure straightening.

drewskit

Niles kept his kool "Not so true, for the world we live in, the monsters love"

potter_fan122

Stacey grolwed again and rolled her eyes. While her stance appeared rather carefree, her insides were burning. She had never felt this angry, this determined to prove herself stronger. She knew she was, but he wouldn`t take no for an answer.

"Love is a gift, something that you is placed upon those only who deserve it." She hissed. "You are a low-life. Someone that feeds off of other people`s fear and hatred. The only reason you are the way you are is because of hatred."

She couldn`t help it, her eyes watered with tears. She felt strongly about love, and she was getting married to the person she loved.

"What happened to you while you were gone?" She asked, her shoulders drooping. He had split her heart in two, and she could never forgive him for that, but she wanted to know what happened.

Dobby_ROX

((can we come back))

Miss Xantier

drewskit

Niles was hurt a little bit, but no words can phase him. "Stacey, you really dont want to know what happened, but I can share. 235 men 87 women 345 kids 56 elves 5 giants and 2 muggles were saved because of me. I dont like to brage, but when I do, people leave me alone."

potter_fan122

"I deserve to know, Niles!" Stacey exclaimed. "You`ve changed your story everytime I`ve asked. The forst time you said you had to go fight the already dead Lord Voldemort. The second, to find a better life for us. Third, to find yourself. And now you say you saved people? What really happened."

Anyone who might have seen her now could never imagine that just a minute ago she was ready to make the whole block explode. Tears stained her cheeks, and her eyes were dark blue. A picture of innocence, but a fierce one.