News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Temporary Insanity

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, December 15, 2008, 11:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

"Yeah, I'm ready," Goblet responded. Even for a familiar face, Goblet was glad to get away from Ginny. He dismissed at what he took as insult when Ginny said openly that she just didn't care about him. Her bluntness didn't speak meaningless words derived from anger but rather her personal truth. Or she could not mean it and hide her anger....

Eh, screw it. She's pregnant, Goblet thought. And it is not going to matter.

Goblet saw Lavy's hand. He contemplated taking it, and after identifying his private factors, he had favored to take it, and he did. And thus he began walking with her back to the school.

"We really ought to talk, because of the good times you know?"
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

(I hope it's night time in the RP but if not I'm sorry. I'm far too lazy to figure it out)

She nodded, "It seems almost a life time ago when we're together. Oh, I can remember all the sorts of trouble we would get each other into," She said with a small laugh, "And we somehow always managed to get out of it."

She walked up the first few steps and stopped. She turned back to him. The sky was clear now and it was easy to see him in the white moon light. He looked pale, not quit sickly but close. It scared her a little. Last time she had seen him he looked like himself. Strong, cool, collected and maybe just a little bit too self-confident.

He didn't look like that anymore. He looked more beaten down and drained, "What happened to you?" she whispered, more to herself then to him, although she knew he could hear it.  All the humor was gone from her voice.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age