News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Valentines Day....

Started by Sky, February 13, 2009, 10:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky hated Valentines day. Was there a point to it? A person goes all out spending their coins on cards and stuffed animals just to tell somebody that they cared about them? Why was this different from any other day?

She stood on the hall, leaning by the window. She wore her school uniform. Traditional white dress shirt, pants, and a cloak.  It was about lunch time now, but she wasn't really hungry. She watched as students strolled down the halls with a handful of cards ready to be passed out to friends and admirers. One girl walked by with her friend, holding a bouquet of flowers in her hand, her face red.

"Can you believe it?! Robert! Of all people!" Then a fit of giggles. It was beyond annoying.

She adjusted her school bag and started down the hall, heading for the libary. Surely there would be a lack of balloons and cards there...

~Chosen One~

This just kept getting worse by the minute. Every time Rheese would walk by a girl they would be obsessed and giggling about their little cards and flowers. He had to get away from this madness. This whole holiday thing was getting on his nerves, just then he thought there's no way any of these heart things could be in the library. Without even thinking he turned the corner and headed straight to the library.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

Sky turned to enter the door, just missing a girl exiting with a card.
"Seriously..." Sky muttered under her breath. She sighed, annoyed, and walked in. There were actually only a few students here. Nice and lovey dovey free. She smiled to herself and went to set her bag on the table and then proceeding to an aisle of books.

~Chosen One~

Within a few minutes Rheese had finally arrived at the library and found that he was correct. He saw Sky standing by one of the tables walked over there, set his stuff down and said,"Hey Sky, how's it going?" Rheese asked.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

As she looked at the hundreds of books on the shelves, Sky heard someone speaking to her. She looked over to see Rheese.

"Hiya Rheese. Not too bad. How about you? Trying to escape this valentine fiasco too?"

~Chosen One~

"So you've noticed it too, goodness I thought someone was going to break out in a fight on my way over here,"Rheese said."So do you have any crazy Valentine day stories," he asked.
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

She laughed. "Well...this kid was freaking out because this girl gave him a card with a heart sticker. All of the other kids got stars."

~Chosen One~

"Ha well what a lucky guy I guess, so is there any other particular reason you came to the library?"Rheese asked.
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

Sky sighed.
"Mostly to avoid this valentine bummer, but I figured I might as well get a nice read too. How about you? I don't know many guys who enter the library."

~Chosen One~

"Uh...... homework yes I have some Charms homework and I was coming to get a book for it,"Rheese said. That wasn't why he was really here, but he had to think of something quick. 
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

"Oh.." Sky said.
"Do you need any help? Charms happens to be one of my better subjects."

Miss Xantier

Isabelle came into the library, her blonde hair full of pink confetti from the celebrations. She hated Valentine's Day with all of the decorations. She just wanted to be alone in her most favorite place other than the lake shore, the library. Hearing some voices, Isabelle went towards the voices. "Hey Sky. Hello there, I'm Isabelle." says Isabelle to the boy and Sky.

Sky

Sky waved. "Oh, hello there Isabelle. I see we have us a party eh?" She could tell that Isabelle was frustrated by her facial expression. She proceeded down the aisle, searching for a book. Nothing seemed to stick out to her.

Miss Xantier

"Yeah, I still have confetti in my hair." says Isabelle, and she went over to a shelf and grabbed a random book and started reading the first page, and closes it. She went over to where Sky was and says "Looking for a book? Maybe this will interest you." she gives Sky the book.

Sky

Sky looked at the book that Isabelle had handed to her. She took the book into her palms and flipped it open to read an excerpt or two. As she read, she realized that the book was about the joys of sex and handed it back to her.

"Um...not my type of book." She said before laughing.