News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Valentines Day....

Started by Sky, February 13, 2009, 10:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky ran of from tons of girls that morning getting quite puffed out, Bucky decided he'd enter the library,seeing Isabelle in the library made Bucky run away, he took a secret passage that took him to an empty classroom and Bucky sat down and sent to Sky: *I wanna brake up with Isabelle she's so annoying and bossy all the time.

Sky

Sky heard a voice in her head and almost jumped when she heard it, taken aback by surprise. Her eyes looked to Isabelle.

"Hey, sorry guys. I'll be right back.." She quickly walked down to the other end of the library, behind a large stack of books where she couldn't be seen nor heard.

"Bucky?" She whispered.

She sighed and thought back.

Then it's best to get it over with. I'm in the library with her now.... As for her being bossy and annoying, I'm sorry. Maybe you guys should talk it over?

Dobby_ROX

Bucky thought to himself She's right and sent back to Sky O.K I'm coming to the library right now, Bucky took the shotcut to the library and winked to Sky as he walked up to Isabelle, Bucky tapped Isabelle on the shoulder "can we talk over there" he asked her pointing to an isle near the back of the library. As they stood in the isle Bucky began "Isabelle we need to talk about me felling stuck into our relationship,you see you're not right for me" Bucky told Isabel;e "We are so diffrent and all" Bucky.

Sky

Sky watched as Bucky went to explain what was going on. She hoped that everything would go well and then started to scan the book selection again.

Sky

((Um...I really think that post should be voided.... You God Modded and did pretty bad at it.. <<.))

Miss Xantier

Sky

((No no! It's okay! It's just that.. see you went to your dorm, which is fine. But had a cat injure him so bad he had to go to the hospital wing? Did he get cat scratch fever or something? Lol. Don't worry about it, just keep working on it. You don't have to edit your post, but try not to get too off subject next time.))

Sky went over to Bucky, pulling the cat off of him before any further injuries were made. She set the cat down and scolded it. "GET!" She yelled. She took out her wand and tapped his injuries, mumbling something to heal them.

Miss Xantier

Jinx hissed at Bucky, but even though was shooed by Sky,purred at her and ran back to Jinx.

Dobby_ROX

Sky

Miss Xantier

i accidently deleted what I wrote before. oopies.