News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Authority

Started by Alexis, February 18, 2009, 08:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis shrugged, and bit her lip.  "Same here."  She mumbled sounding a little bored.  They needed something exciting to do.  "Anyone have any ideas of something to do?"  She asked.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Sky

"Hide n go seek?" Sky suggested randomly.

Miss Xantier

"I love that game!" says Isabelle smiling happily remembering some childhood memories before the attack on her house.

Dobby_ROX

"Go muggling" Suggested Bucky, this was his most favourite of all his childhood games the rules where simple act like a muggle and see how long it takes till someone recognises you, he also liked ghosting, following someone really close to there back until they turn around, "Or ghosting" he said.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle laughs and says "No, I would beat you all. Bucky have you forgotten my power? Shapeshifting." when she said "Shapeshifting" she shapeshifted into a bunny and back.

Dobby_ROX

"Wanna bet" Said Bucky running upstairs and changing into Elwood's clothes, Bucky ran back down stairs all in about ten seconds.Bucky had something a shapeshifter didn't that was creativity, shapeshifters couldn't be that creative seeing that they would just use there power for everything, Bucky smiled it was one hundred persent impossible for Isabelle to top that.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smirked her own smirk and ran up stairs and picked a blue hoodie and jeans, and red sneakers. Closing her eyes she changed her eye color and hair color to hazel eyes and dark black hair. Running back downstairs and said in a thick french accent "How do I look? My name is Vanessa Simon." and then she started giggling.

Alexis

Alexis smiled, and laughed.  "So you two are really going to go..muggling?"  She asked through her laughter.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

"Gonna come?" asks Isabelle.

Sky

"Uh...maybe we should go and make sure they don't expose us..." Sky suggested, trying to understand why someone would want to go muggling..

Miss Xantier

"okay! I'm only doing this to prove it to Bucky, that we can be creative." says Isabelle serious that she would win this challenge.