News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Moonlight

Started by Sky, February 20, 2009, 10:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

"Oh you have no idea how special i am," he smiled.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

"You don't think so? Well, then please enlighten me!" Leah said, sitting up.  She patted the ground next to her, inviting Nate to sit down. If he was going to go over just how special he was, then this might take a while.

nate

Nate crossed his arms stubbornly,"Not until you say that im special."

dobby888

"Make me!" Leah said, just as stubbornly.  She crossed her arms, turning her face away from Nate.

nate

"fine!" He replied. "I wont ever kiss you again," he replied stubbornly, he smiled.

dobby888

Leah frowned.  She couldn't see a way around this one.  She said, "Then that's your loss!"

nate

Nate shuffled his feet uncertainly. This time his voice not so stubborn,"Fine since thats what you want."

dobby888

Leah jumped to her feet, tackling Nate with her momentum. She smiled at him and said, "You aren't special.  You're unbelievable in everyway!" 

Then she kissed him, tasting the rain on his lips.

nate

Nate stumbled in surprise and almost tripping over onto the ground. He held her gently,"Your more unbelievable." A sweet smile spread across his lips.

dobby888

Leah smiled, letting Nate hold her.  She loved feeling his strong arms around her.  It the world feel safe again. 

"Really? Well I think I can argue that point quite well!"  She smiled back at him, unable to hold it back.

nate

"But you wont win," he replied. He smiled back at her, still holding her as if she was a feather.

dobby888

"Hmm..." Leah said, thinking.  She frowned, and her brows furrowed in thought.  She smiled as an idea hit her.  "We could tie!" 

nate

Nate laughed,"Tied is good." He liked holding her close to him, her warmth against his body.

dobby888

"Tied is good." Leah repeated, pressing her face into his chest.  She held herself close to him, closing her eyes.  It was as if they were the only two people in the entire world.

nate

nate playd with a piece of her hair, twirling it around his fingrs. "Ur beautiful." He whispered softly against her ear