News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone in the darkness.

Started by Miss Xantier, February 21, 2009, 06:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky smiled, "Hey Alexis, don't worry I was just out myself and looking at the leaves in Isabelle's and Sky's hair I think they were to" Bucky told Alexis enthusiastically.

Miss Xantier

"Hello Alexis, don't worry. All of us have snuck out every once in a while." says Isabelle with a little sadness and fury tinted in her voice. A thought in her head made her look into a fire and close her eyes, and the thought said *Uh oh, the treatment is ending.* turning back to them after a few minutes, and she put her cold hands on her hot cheeks to cool them down, and then she smiled smugly.

Sky

Sky picked a leaf out of her hair and quickly dropped it on the floor.
"Hehe. Well...you know me. I'm always sneaking out." She said with a grin.

((Not up to typing a lot right now. Lol.))

Alexis

Alexis smiled kindly at all of them.  "So what is everyone up to?"  She asked curiously.  Alexis moved her hair out of her eyes, and gracefully walked over to the couch, and sat down beside Isabelle.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

"I'm just sad and then angry then sad again. I suspect you know what has happened recently?" asks Isabelle smiling and then frowning.

Alexis

Alexis nodded briskly.  "Yeah, and I'm sorry."  She said to her friend.  She ignored the fact that Bucky was here to talk about this.  Alexis gave her an encouraging smile.  "How are you holding up?"  She whispered more quietly, only loud enough for them to hear.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Sky

Sky shrugged.
"I guess just relaxing after sneaking." She said with a smile. "Nothing better than sitting in the common room with your friends really early in the morning."

Miss Xantier

"I'm holding up fine. I almost went living in the forbidden forest. Not a good choice to do." says Isabelle smiling abit and then went back to frowning, she hated her hormones right now. Sad then mad, and all over again.

Sky

"Sounds like you need a bon bon". Said a joking Sky.

Miss Xantier

"Whats a bon bon? Is that a candy, i just remember of traveling in my younger years in France. I learned some french." says Isabelle confused.

(Bon Bon does mean candy in french. but its spelled bonbon. hehe.)

Sky

((Er...apparently it's some kind of ice cream with chocolate on it that women eat when they are emotionally unstable. I dunno. I am still confused by the strange phenomenon... O_o))

"Nevermind." Said Sky. "Just replace the Bon-Bon thing with a thick piece of chocolate. That seems to be a good cure too."

Miss Xantier

"Okay!" says Isabelle and she ran down to the kitchens and had a house elf bring up some chocolate cake and chocolate pie, and she ran back upstairs and says out of breathe. "Its coming."

Sky

"I was...kidding..." Sky said when she seen the elf bring the chocolate cake.

Miss Xantier

"Oh ok, oh well. At least I get some cake and pie." says Isabelle summoning a plate and a fork and cuts some cake and begins eating the piece of cake.

Dobby_ROX

"Ewwl choclate cake" Said Bucky felling sick "Why do you want all this choclate anyway?" Bucky asked Isabelle with a  large grin. "Accio sponge cake" shouted Bucky. a humongous cake that the house elves made for fun had now appeared in front of Bucky " Now this is more like it" Bucky said with a big smile, Bucky dunked his head in the cake and started eating it, Bucky pulled his face out of the cake and his face was a mess, Bucky wiped his face and said "Sorry I should have asked if anyone else wanted some of this delicious cake" apologetically.