News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Matthew Dowell

Started by XLiberatorX88, March 2, 2009, 08:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLiberatorX88

Name: Matthew Dowell (but usually goes by Matt)
Height:5'6
Appearance:Matt has light brown short hair, but when he's outside in the sun it shines red. He has very pale skin and it also shines when he's outside. He has long skinny legs and looks like a toothpick from a side view.
RACE:Normal Wizard  
Parents:David and Lori Dowell  
Personality: Matt is a very nice guy that usually minds his manners for that's how he was raised. Usually one that wouldn't be found in a fight' but when agitated or annoyed a lot he'll lose his temper. Matt is also shy around the girls he will sort of keep quiet around them until he gets used to it. Likes to be challenged with puzzles or mysteries and loves to read about history.
Likes:Reading,history,all of his classes,doing any kind of magic
Dislikes:His father,bullies,and annoying people
Power:Normal Wizarding powers and is also an animagus. His animagus is a white spotted lynx
History:All of his life Matt and his family lived in England and were very poor and had to get a job at the age of eight. His father was never nice to him and sometimes even beat him. Throughout his early life he had to work with his dad at a farm to get by as best they could. As he grew up he learned to do things by himself and how to live by himself. One night he got his letter to Hogwarts and of course his father said that was just crazy talk and that Matt wasn't going any where. So that night he snuck out was picked up by the Night Bus an was taken to Hogwarts.  
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

potter_fan122

Can`t wait to RP with you.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Welcome to the site and I can't wait to roleplay with ya! Nice bio.

Sky

Very nice bio. Can't wait to RP either.

Alexis

Not bad for your first one!
Welcome and can't wait to rp with you.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

XLiberatorX88

Thanks guy's really hoped people would like and I guess they did. ;)
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

Ginny Thompson

COOL CHARACTER ( HE SOUNDS KINDA LIKE ME )AND CAN'T WHAT TO RP WITH YOU!
The choices you make; make you who you are