News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bachelorette Party-

Started by potter_fan122, March 2, 2009, 09:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey`s raised her eyebrows. "Why do you think? I want to make sure I`ll have my eyes closed this time." She jerked her head towards Isabelle with a giggle.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"You'd close you eyes if a man showed up with abs and a fireman outfit? Wow..."

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "I am seventeen, and I am getting married." She reminded, still smiling.

Sky

Sky laughed.
"Ah, but this be your last night of freedom. It's not like you'll be licking cream off of the guy Stacey. Come on, have some fun!" She said in a persuasive tone. "Your with your girls. Aiden will be having his time with the guys. So loosen up." She took Stacey's hand and put a bottle of firewhiskey in it.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed again. "The wedding is still a month away, I just wanted to have this now becasue otherwise I would have gone crazy." She explained quickly. She quickly took a sip of the firewhiskey, then wrinkled her nose when it burnt her throat.

Miss Xantier

"Excuse me, I'm too young to have one of those here!" says Isabelle, she didn't like the speedo idea, she agreed with Stacey that Sky went too far.

Sky

Sky chuckled.
"Don't worry. The second stripper is a joke."

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "It had better be." She warned softly, eyeing the other cake.

Sky

"Yeah." Sky said. "The big guy was expensive.. But totally worth it."

potter_fan122

Stacey was about to protest, but decided against it and took another drink of her firewkiskey. "So, when`s this party gettin` started?"

dobby888

"Right about now!" Leah said, as she stepped around the corner.  She had on a purple shirt that was clearly for partying and her skinny jeans.  She walked bouncily over to Sky and Stacey and said, "Are you sure you were kidding about the second stripper?" 

potter_fan122

Stacey gave Sky a look. "Trust me, there will be no second stripper becasue if another one shows up, he will find out that a certain bride-to-be has mastered the use of fire." On command, fire flicked up from her palms then disappeared.

Stacey smiled and took a few steps toward the center of the room. "Let`s get this party going!" She said loudly.

dobby888

"So should I call and tell them that we're canceling?" Leah asked jokingly.  She laughed and moved towards the bar.  (There's a bar right?)

potter_fan122

"No!" Stacey exclaimed. She pointed her wand towards the ceiling. A pulsing beat started pounding from no visable place and colored lights started to turn. "Now, I`m going to be disappointed if I`m the only one who`s going to have fun." As she spoke more people from the school appeared.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked to the dance floor, and started dancing and started thinking up of some songs to request the Dj to play. Showing off some moves she knew, though some of them were hard to do in a dark blue long-sleeved silk shirt with light pink flowers and jeans and light brown high-heeled boots, but somehow she managed to do it.