News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Making some new friends

Started by XLiberatorX88, March 2, 2009, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLiberatorX88

Matt laughed and said."So what are your favorite classes,?"he asked them. He could feel the redness go down in his cheeks some now that he got used to talking to them a bit.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

Miss Xantier

"I say mine is Transfiguration, Charms, and Care of Magical Creatures. though Divination could some in that group soon." says Isabelle smiling.

Sky

"I'd have to say Charms or Defense Against the Dark Arts." Sky said after a short moment of thought.
"Transfiguration comes in handy though."

Dobby_ROX

"They evolution of not working" Bucky joked "o yeah I'm in fifth year so ya know" Bucky told Matt "O did I mention I'm Bucky?"  Bucky asked  Matt excitedly "And who are you?" Bucky asked.

Ginny Thompson

In came Aggie walking with her i-pod that was from her muggle family.''Ah, Hi you newie'' she said ''my name's Aggie and I'm in my 5th year and my friend is in his 4th and my other friend 3rd and they went for training as seekers for Quidditch so I don't Know who to have classes with '' hey Bucky can you have classes with me?'' she said starring at him.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

"Hello Aggie, you know its the weekend. Bucky probably has classes with you. Uh oh, Bucky went disillusional. Bucky, you said your name already, and you know his name. Thats Matt!" says Isabelle rolling her eyes at Bucky. Then Isabelle summoned a small glowing blue ball, and began playing with it.

Dobby_ROX

"No i haven't and yes we will have classes together" Bucky announced to everyone in the room.

Ginny Thompson

''Oh yeah I for got that ever since my friends told me OK then I'll start heading off, bye see you this weekend!''Then she started to walk off.

Dobby_ROX

Ginny Thompson