News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Making some new friends

Started by XLiberatorX88, March 2, 2009, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLiberatorX88

Matt was inside the Gryffindor common during the afternoon reading a book. The weather was nice out so he had a bright orange sleeve less shirt, some old cargo shorts, and of course his favorite pair of Nike's. He really didn't know anybody yet so he just sat in one of the big comfortable chairs and started to read a book when someone came in.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

potter_fan122

Stacey bounded into the common room, her hair pulled back into a tail. She wore denim shorts and a light blue tee shirt. Her engagement ring glittered from her left hand. "Hello." She said to the person in the chair. She slowly walked closer to his, her eyes were brown and she quickly examined his book.

"I`m Stacey Black. You`re new here aren`t you?" She asked quickly. "I haven`t seen you around before, and I know everyone. Have you met anyone yet? Do you have your class list?" She asked in one breath.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky had entered the common room, her hair blown all over the place. She wore a brown hoodie and black sweatpants with her school bag over her shoulder. She waved to Stacey and the other kid, but stopped when she realized it wasn't a familiar face.

"Hi. I'm Sky." She greeted him with a warm smile.

XLiberatorX88

"Oh uh hello Stacey, Sky my name is Matt and no I haven't met anyone except you and no I haven't gotten my class list yet," Matt could feel his cheeks getting hot and they were probably getting red. Ugh he hated this when it happened every time he would talk to a girl.

Sky

Sky giggled silently to herself as she noticed Matt's cheeks turn red.
"Well it's nice to meet you Matt." Sky said. "I hope to see you in some of my classes."

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked into the common room after having breakfast wearing her normal tank-top and denim shorts and noticed someone new and said "Hello, my name is Isabelle Xantier. You are and what year?" this was how she would usually be like when there was someone new. Smiling kindly and then once in awhile she would stare out of the window and see a little bigger black cat which was hers.

Dobby_ROX

"I'm gonna get you Isabelle" Said Bucky as he ran into the commonroom, Bucky accidentally ran into a chair and he got flipped onto where the seat of the chair usually would be but insted it was a pair of pants with legs in them, Bucky put his head up and noticed he had landed on a boy he had never met "Hi I'm Bucky" Said Bucky putting out his hand, Bucky started laughthing "Ha I can't believe I did that" He said as he got of the boys lap. Bucky walked over to Sky and wrapped his hands around her shoulders "Hey babe" he joked.

Sky

Sky's eyes widened before she flipped Bucky over her shoulder and onto the floor after being startled.

"Don't call me babe." She said and the laughed.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle laughed at Bucky when he crashed and landed on the new boy and then watched as Bucky said "Hey babe." to Sky and then got flipped, and Isabelle laughed out loud. Then she went over to Bucky still laughed and helped him, and fell down on the floor and started rolling around laughing.

XLiberatorX88

"Hello Isabelle and Bucky my name is Matt and I'm a first year,"Matt said. "Oh and uh what years are you four in?,"Matt asked.

Sky

"Better watch out." Sky said with a grin.
"I'm a seventh year."

XLiberatorX88

Matt put a scared look on his face and said."No please don't beat me up you big bully,"Matt said and laughed.

Miss Xantier

"I'm in my fourth year, I'm supposed to be a second year but I skipped a few years." says Isabelle smiling.

Sky

Sky laughed.
"It's okay. It's only him that I'm after." She joked, pointing at Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"Yep, or anyone that annoys her." says Isabelle laughing to herself.