News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Dreams

Started by Miss Xantier, March 4, 2009, 10:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Then what about the death eater? All of them are after my kind." says Isabelle then an idea came to her head and she ran up to her room and changed into a red and golden hoodie and jeans, with her wand in the pocket she had also her swimsuit on underneath incase she needed to make a quick escape into the lake, and into the secret cave she discovered during the summer, and she ran back downstairs, putting her hair up in a ponytail and looked at the window she saw the dementor come through, and she looked down below and saw the lake, the perfect way to escape, all she had to do was take off her clothes and reveal her swimsuit underneath and dive from the window. She opened the window and looked ahead, over the forest she saw the dementor and then she looks over to Aiden and Sky and says "Okay, look like you were after you put me to sleep and before I awoke so that it looked like we aren't prepared." and with that she went back into her chair and made it look very realistic that she was sleeping.

Sky

Sky pointed her wand at the dementor. It was alone, which was good. Though more than one wasn't much worse. The room was like ice as the fire burnt out. She grasped it tight as she felt her emotions go dark. This was the only issue she had when facing a dementor. Grasping onto those happy thoughts. She struggled to hold on for a moment until the thought hit her.

"Expecto Patronum!" Sky exclaimed, a bright light erupting from the tip of her wand. A wolf had formed from the light, illuminating the walls in a blinding blue light. The wolf howled and ran through the dementor, making it disappear.

Sky watched as the wolf returned back to her, prepared to guard them until it was safe. It was strange. Dementors shouldn't be here. The school didn't permit them. Sky walked over to Isablle and pulled her out of the chair by her arm. "Do not leave." Sky said with a serious tone. "Whatever you do, do not leave this common room unless you're with someone." Sky felt a wave of panic in the pit of her stomach. She had been a death eater before...but it was in the past. They weren't after her too...right? She felt her legs start to weaken and she sat down, or more like fell down, by the window. "I thought they were gone.. Why are they after you?"

Miss Xantier

"Have you heard of Hitler? He's a muggle and he was apart of this group in Germany called the Nazis and he was after a certain kind of human called Jews. That is kinda the same of what happening here, Lord Voldemort was after shapeshifters, but not because he didn't like us like Hitler, he wanted us to join the dark side most of us refused, very few crossed to the other side and, since Voldemort was after Harry Potter, he had death eaters look after us and ever since he died some death eaters are still doing it. I'm one of the very few still alive today. I have heard from some other shapeshifters that Voldemort has a distant descendant. Right now, I'm worrying for Bucky, because ever since we started dating and almost got married, and then broke up they are after him especially." says Isabelle hearing a bang coming from the boys' dormitory, and then one outside of the common room. Then she heard a voice from above saying "Where is she?" and then one outside saying "LET ME IN! OR I WILL BURN YOUR PAINTING!" blinking Isabelle knew that Death Eaters were in Hogwarts and she would be in trouble, without thinking she grabbed both Aiden's and Sky's hands pulled them to the open window, and she climbed through the window and climbed up onto the ledge, and jumped/dived into the lake, and she kept holding their hands till she reached the entrance of the cave and was inside. "This is my secret hide-out for when Death Eaters are invading Hogwarts. Jinx should be here soon with emergency supplies." and just then a middle sized cat came out of the water dripping wet, and had a pack that looked like a saddle. Which was water-proof magically.

Aiden

Aiden followed Isabelle with Sky down to the secret hideaway.  He was careful not to loose his footing as they crawled down the side of the building.  Once they arrived, Aiden took out his wand, and held it low.  He shook out the water droplets from his hair, and walked over to the entrance of the cave to keep watch.  Aiden put his index finger up to his mouth for everyone to be quiet as he strained to listen for any Death Eaters coming.  His eyes involuntarily turned a darker shade.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Sky

((Um...riiiight...I'll play along I s'pose. BIG KITTY!!))

Sky also went along, her wand held so tight in her hand that her knuckles had begun to ache. Her panic had somewhat subsided now that she knew she wasn't a target. But she still felt frightened. What if the old death eaters showed up? The faces that had caused her to have horrendous nightmares. She shook it off thought when they entered the cave, her wolf now gone. She watched as the cat walked in, soaking wet with a saddle.

Dobby_ROX

A deatheater smashed through the painting and ran up to the boys dormitory, he smashed the door "Where are ya Bucky" He yelled, Bucky got out of bed and stepped in front of the deatheater, "I know where she is" Bucky lied to the deatheater "Where are ya ya  little ****?" asked the deatheater "Shall we go downstairs to talk it over" Said Bucky not waiting for an answer. as the deatheater at down Bucky said "She is up your ass" wile jumping out of the window as Bucky landed it hurt, he was lucky he landed in a tree otherwise he could have been dead "Ya little bastard" Bucky heard the deatheater shout. Bucky climbed down the tree and walked over to the lake. Bucky dived into the lake felling a chill in his back as he was completely underneath the water.

Bucky entered the old cave underneath the water and wasn't surprised to see companions already inside the huge cave "Oww" Said Bucky in pain.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle ran over and grabbed him even though they broke up she stilled cared, "Where are you hurt?" she asks. Her eyes were full of caring, and so she would just try to help as it was clearly needed and then noticed something, "You jumped the balcony and landed in a tree didn't ya!"

Dobby_ROX

"aha" Bucky answered "'lest it wasn't the ground" Bucky said to Isabelle."Ahh my head" Said Bucky forgetting that Isabelle and him had broken up for a second as he kissed her on the mouth, a full on pash.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle pulled back from the kiss, and asks "Have you lost your mind?", and then she went over to the water's edge, and watched different colors of light shine through the water from the other side.