News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

why not Slytherin???

Started by Dans_angel, March 22, 2002, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans_angel

Hi!...i dont understand why dont you ppl write in slytherin, if i was a student is hogwarts, i wanted to be in slytherin, cuz in slytherins are the bad ones......and i want to be bad........cuz in real life all the ppl think that im an angel!!  ::)

Kaeli

Hey, dans_angel, can I copy your homework?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Dans_angel

oh, kaeli, i think that the teacher will put me a F if she see us, No, i will not, you have to be a good girl like i am!!  ;D

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Why are you guys in the Slytherin commom room??  *gasp!* you're-you're not slytherins in disguise, are you?

Penguin penguins penguins
I love pickles!  I love pickles!  I love pickels!  Hey!  Hey!  Hey!  HEY!
(a typing test!)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Dans_angel

ok, call me stupid but i didnt understand!

Kaeli

To Dans_Angel-A good girl in Slytherin?!!!

To ShuiBee-no, I just used a Polyjuice potion, I wanted to catch someone cheating...but I caught something worse! Deciet!!! Pretending to be good and loyal in Slytherin! HA!

....  ??? Okey... *raises brow*

Dans_angel

yes, im a good girl and im in slytherin!!, so what?.....im dracos_angel too!!!

*gasp!*  Uh!  No!  Draco's mine!  Mine mine mine!  :-*
I'm being selfish huh... my heart already belongs to Snape *dreamy sigh*  Oh decisions decisions!  :-/

Dans_angel

im in slytherin coz i have a evil part too.*evil laugh*, i mean, im dracos angel!!!!, i want to be toms angel, but he already has an owner named francesca, she is his girlfriend....*really loud sniffs*...

Kaeli

Draco Malfoy?...okay, maybe if he was a cute bad guy that would be cool, but he's not. He's ugly. He's skinny, and he always has a scowl on his face, I would never look twice at that hideous boy!!!

Harrys_girl_friend

Well I hate to tell you all but i am in slytherin and Gryffindor!! I got sorted to two different places. weird isnt it? *Cries loudly* I don't like slytherin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hate Draco!!!!!!!!! Hes mean to harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( *still crying loudly* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Draco's not ugly!  He's supposed to be really cute!  Well.. in my mind he is.  Go here: http://www.sugarquill.net/fanart/lisarourke/Draco_new.jpg
It's a piccie of Draco when he's older.... or at least how the artist of the pic wanted him to look.  I want him to look that way too...... *dreamy sigh*

Kaeli

yup...real dreamy alright... ::)

*crosses arms and pouts* Well, I think he is.