News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Riely Lumos

Started by Ginny Thompson, March 7, 2009, 01:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Thompson

Full Name:  Riely Lumos

Height:6"5'

Appearance: Riely is a skinny and scrawny male, he has brown hair which is light and dark brown,his hair is scruffy, he has obtained green eyes, He is never found wearing his school tie.

RACE:half blooded   

Parents:Lucielle and Joe 

Personality:
Likes: Riely likes Homework because it enhances his learning and abilities of magic using, his favourite lessons are defence against the dark arts and Charms, a vast amount of books to choose from which means he's in the Hogwart's library a lot and he also enjoys hanging out with his friends.

Dislikes: he extremely dislikes Fire,Nate, the lesson called Divination which he finds extremely boring and often skips this lesson on purpose.

Power:Riely has the ability to shoot water out of his hand which can come in handy when he has to fight his foes.

History:Riley has been teased in the past because he is always reading and never found doing anything else.

(I am a friend of Bucky's in real life)
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

this is a nice bio. I'm also a friend of Bucky's but I live far away from Australia. Can't wait to roleplay with ya!

- Isabelle Xantier

fudge0604

Seems like a really nice bio, indeed on your first try :p

Good work, even though you didn't take and fill out personality. Did you forget itz? :D

Can't wait to Rp with you,

*Albus~

PS. I think that you should keep this character, over Dillun, 'cause she can't be immortal, all the spots have been taken, and, she's way too over powered for a human.

PPS. See ya :p

PPPS. This is actually the last one!

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

((The last one??)

See man told ya it was good,

fudge0604

This one is the one he should keep.

As the sceptic I sometime are, I say it was a good first time bio, but generally, it was just a normal one.
:p

But you're showing potential, kid.

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

He's the youngest on here now!! ;D ;D

Dobby_ROX

((Riely do you know how to view PM's?))