News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Midnight Stroll. (Open!)

Started by Miss Xantier, March 8, 2009, 12:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked the grounds, even though you were supposed to be sleeping, but she felt like it was time for her to take a stroll in the cold night. There was a warm breeze which foretold spring was very near. Smiling to herself she knew that the new term which was due to happen at the beginning of spring. Her thoughts were else where, different things had happened that year, and she knew that it was gonna much more different. Like if the past was bad, it would get worse. So, that meant something was gonna change that would change the to-be future. She turned towards the lake and watched the ripples of the waves on the surface of the water. From a distant Isabelle heard the door open and then quietly close.

~Harry Potter~

((Okay, just a note before any feelings are hurt or believed to be hurt.  What I post has nothing to do about what "I" feel and is what my character is doing not myself.  Again, remember, there is a distinction between Character and Player.  Sorry...just a notice since somtimes people can take verbal attacks on a character personally))

Rhyme sat on a branch in the forest near the lake, hidden from view by the forage all around him.  He grinned evilly and his eyes twinkled with mischief.  This school was way too pure and good for his taste.  It needed a bit of real world through into it; maybe get these people to see past their own stuck up noses.  He laughed silently to himself as he looked at the nearly full moon in the sky and the twinkling of star, chaos is fun. 

Taking a deep breath he felt his vocal chords changing shape as his voice got higher in pitch and tone.  He knew from practice that he could imitate a voice easily after hearing it enough, and with all the students in the school, he would have plenty of people to choice from. 

"Oh my god!  Did you see Isabelle's hair today in potions!  It looks like someone hexed a poor dog and put it on her head.  Though at least it brought attention away from her bad makeup and those tacky earrings." Rhyme said, projecting his voice and adding a giggle for effect, but it sounded nothing like rhyme.  It sounded more like a group of gossiping girls.  He even smiled when he noticed that he got the projection good enough for it to sound like it was coming from an open window.  It was easy to mimic a voice but still hard for him to throw it. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Miss Xantier

Isabelle heard the voices, and she gasped. But she knew someone was playing a trick on her due to the fact everyone in the girl's dorm was sleeping. She headed to the forest, because she had a feeling a teacher was coming. As soon as she came into the forest a teacher appeared just where she was moments before. She was breathing deeply and quickly for she had ran to the forest.

~Harry Potter~

Rhyme cursed mentally as he saw Isabelle running towards him.  He stayed completely still within the tree and for extra precaution dampened all sound that could have came from his area.  But, when one door closes a window opens he thought as he saw her run deeper into the forest. 

"Come here Isabelle I know you are there.  If you don't it will be worse when I do find you." Rhyme made it sound like the teacher was saying. "COME OUT YOU LITTLE BRAT!  When I am through with you even Bucky won't recognize you."

Rhyme sat there completely enjoying himself and wondering if he should push his luck and have the teacher start to walk over.  He did wonder what teacher it was though since they would have had to have heard his little yell as well.  It would be hard to trick both Isabelle and a teacher but as long as they didn't get to far away it would still be possible.  And he did have his ribbons on a few other trees for a quick escape if needed. 

Miss Xantier

"Uh oh." says Isabelle closing her eyes, and stopped breathing and she turned invisible, and she waited. Then she heard the door close quietly in the background.

keke p

You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Bucky awoke "F**k" he swore graping his chest and panting. "Snape is going to rape Isabelle" Said Bucky. Bucky had had a dream that Snape was raping Isabelle and then he saw a glimpse of Gibson in the corner. Bucky decided he would take a nice calm walk outside to make him fell better but as he arrived he had heard Snapes voice from the inside of the forest saying 'Bucky won't won't you after I am done with you' so Bucky set of to the forest wand at the ready. Bucky had ran intothe forest and found Isabelle panting "Who the f**k is that?" asked Bucky.

(I know Snape is gone)

Miss Xantier

"BUCKY! Why are you here? I don't know who it is, just that the sound is coming all around me!" says Isabelle.

~Harry Potter~

((Keke please read other posts before you make your own.  1.  We are not in the school right now, technically we are outside of the school in the woods.  2.  Rhyme has yet to use his real voice.  All of the voices he had used were of different people.  3.  How can she 'walk up behind him' when he is sitting in the branches of a tree?  4.  You would have to be a master of stealth for Rhyme not to hear you since his major abilities all revolve around sound. I really want to go on with Dobby and Isabelle so I suggest just trying to enter again with a new post and deleting the old one to create less conflict with editing it now.))

Rhyme went to crack his fingers but suppressed the urge because of the popping sound they would make.  He did not want to give away his position.  He did do a laugh within his own mind though as he grinned evil.  This was about to get really fun.  The only way it would be more fun is if he could split them up.  

He threw his hands outward and sprayed his fingers.  When he did he sent ribbons of dark energy giving off no light all around the forest treetops creating a spider web net above the pair.  These little strands would let him throw his voice and sound to nearly any corner of the forest.  

Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly Rhyme though to himself with another laugh.  

Next, he began to pump some scary noises through the forest.  The trunks of the trees and the different locations of the sound making a weird echoing effect and distortion.  There was the growling of large beasts, the wailing of ghosts, a few screams of a banshee and the sound of breaking of twigs all around the pair.  He moved the sound constantly around, never letting them know where exactly it was coming from.  

"Come and find me!" he let a fake voice boom "Before I find you!" it said again with an added evil laugh.  

Miss Xantier

Isabelle grabbed onto Bucky, and she was very scared for whatever was coming for them, she just closed her eyes waiting for it to attack. Without realizing it, a leave fell from above touching her, and she screamed running far into the forest.

Sky

((That was extreme God-Modding. So that post is void until you change it. You can only control your character.))

~Harry Potter~

((That and you pretty much would have killed the RP single handedly))

Rhyme pulled the hood of his hoodie down over his face for protection as well as to hide it from view.  Now this would be fun, and who knows, maybe Isabelle and Bucky will learn some things about themselves or about fighting.  He reached onto one of the strings around him and gave it a tug.  When he did he went flying through the trees being dragged along the ribbon to another tree closer to where Isabelle was running.

He sat in a place where nobody could see him unless they chose to climb the tree.  He also set up a web of wires around him that would set off a sub harmonic alarm if anyone got even close to him.  He folded his legs into to the lotus position and sat with his hands on his lap and his fingers out.  All the ribbons came down and connected with his fingers.  When they did his mind was flooded with sound information and it took him about a minute to get used to it.  Taking a few deep breaths he let his mind drift along the chords soaking up the information.  He couldn't see everywhere but he could hear everywhere. 

As he did this the forest got eerily quiet from the lack of noise.  Rhyme could not keep up all the noise going on as he connected with all the strands of sound. 

Miss Xantier

Isabelle heard rustling above, and she ran the other way towards her favorite place in the forest, and she had almost went living here (check Alone in the Darkness.) she sharply turning right and dived into the pond, and waited for the voice again.