News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Don't play with fire--You may get burned..

Started by Seth Lockhart, March 9, 2009, 07:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

Axel was sitting in the Great Hall eating dinner with the other Gryffindors. He kept to himself as they talked amongst themselves about brooms, girls, and the size of their biceps. Normally, he'd jump right in to brag about things, but being at a new school totally ruined the urge to do so. He had just transferred in today from a smaller school a few hundred miles away. He got kicked out of his other school for "Misusing his elemental abilities."

Yeah..right..

It wasn't  his fault some kid wanted to start something. And to make things worse, he had to go to school with his cousin, Seth Lockhart. Seth and Axel didn't get along so well. He took a quick bite of his beef stew, chewing violently as the thought settled into his mind. Swallowing quickly, he took a sip of tea from his Goblet and set it down hard on the table. He got out of his seat and walked through the halls, still unaware of what was what in the school.
Axel

Seth

Alexis

Alexis quickly walked into a hall, and turned a swift corner to get something to eat.  She had just came from her potions class so she had all of her books in her hands.  Right ran she turned the corner Alexis ran right into a boy.  She fell to the ground, and so did all of her books. 
"Oh! I'm so sorry!"  Alexis apologized quickly as she got on her knees to pick up her books.  She didn't even look up yet to see who it was.  "Are you okay?"
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Seth Lockhart

The next thing Axel knew, he was standing infront of a girl he didn't know who was on the ground. He immediately crouched down and helped pick up her books.
"Yeah. Are you?" He asked as he stacked them up on his knee.
Axel

Seth

Alexis

Alexis finished gathering all of her books, and stood up.  "Yeah, I'm fine.  I'm really sorry."  She apologized again.  Her cheeks flashed a bright red.  Alexis looked at the boy, and realized she hadn't met him before.  He looked about her age, give or take a few years.  "Are you new?"  She asked him.

Seth Lockhart

He still had a few of her books in his hands. "Um..do you want some help with these?" He offered, looking at the girl. She looked so embarrassed. He smiled. "Don't worry 'bout it. Just an accident. I should watch where I'm going next time." He adjusted the gray fedora hat on his head so it was over his eyes. "Yeah...Just got here this morning." He held out his free hand. "Axel Hampton."
Axel

Seth

Alexis

Alexis smiled.  "Sure.  Thanks."  She said as she took her books, and layed them on the other books.  Alexis took her hand, and shook it softly.  "I'm Alexis Cleveland."  She introduced,  "Who all have you met so far?"

Seth Lockhart

"To be honest," He started, a little embarrassed. "You're the only one so far. I haven't even seen my cousin yet." Axel stuffed his hand into his jeans pocket. "I haven't exactly been Mr.Social today. Moving here was a real downer."
Axel

Seth

Alexis

Alexis looked down at the ground at her books for a few moments before looking at him.  "That must suck."  She said with a frown.  Alexis she picked up her last book, and set it down on her arm.  "Who is your cousin?"  She asked suddenly.

Seth Lockhart

"Seth Lockhart." He said rolling his eyes. Axel really couldn't stand his younger cousin at all. Seth and him shared a lot of...negative energy so to speak. "You've probably seen him. The white wolf guy."
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly sauntered through the halls, an annoyed look on her face. Her full lips were pursed in a pout. Only the couple people who knew her the best would know what was really wrong, others would just think she was just mad at someone.

She slowly turned a corner, tugging at the corner of her uniform. As she turned another corner, she practically ran into the pair. "Oh, hi." She said, her eyes lightening slightly to a more cheerful grey.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

Axel turned as the other girl ventured their way. He nodded to her. "Hello." He said in a friendly tone. "I leave the Great Hall and suddenly the girls just pop up." Axel said with a light laugh. He noticed the girl wasn't in a good mood, but didn't say anything. Though his bright sky blue eyes showed his curiousity.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and played witht he gold ring on her finger. The ring had felt heavier and heavier since the date was looming ever closer. "Hello," She repeated, "Stacey Black. I`m betting you`re Seth cousin?" She asked, her eyes sparking green with interest.

Seth Lockhart

Axel put his hand over his eyes and groaned.  "What gave it away?" He asked. "We don't look that much alike...do we?" He groaned again and put his hands in his pockets after pulling his hat further over his eyes.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile widened. "Nah, you don`t look a thing alike. Some things are just easier to read than others." Like Alexis`s thoughts, for example. "Seth and I know each other." She explained simply. She lowered her head to see in his eyes. "Hiding doesn`t change that."

Seth Lockhart

Axel took a slight step backward and then tripped. He sat on his bottom, his hat on the ground beside him. His shaggy reddish brown hair seemed all messy now. He laughed.
"I guess that's true." He said as he grabbed his hat.
Axel

Seth