News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Don't play with fire--You may get burned..

Started by Seth Lockhart, March 9, 2009, 07:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

((Axel is new to Hogwarts. He's mad because he has to come here and stuff, and now we are just chatting. Yaaaay. Just jump in with whatever. We need more conversation material. XP ))
Axel

Seth

Molly

Molly walked up and saw axel in a really bad mood. Then she saw some other guy. SHe walked up to axel "Why so glum chum?" she was using her typical charm, but when she saw his face she had a feeling it wasn't the right time. For safe measure she took two steps back.
Ya gotta love livin life

Seth Lockhart

The flame had disappeared in a puff of smoke. He looked at Molly and smiled a little to let her know it was alright. He was better now that he had met some new people.

"Don't be afraid." He said.
Axel

Seth

Molly

"NOt affraid, concerneced." She steped back  closer to Axel and smiled. "Belive me their is a diifference, affraid is being scared, or whatnot. Concerned however is a different thing. Concerned is worry  but not nesscarily scared." she paused "And anway." she lit a fire ball  like is in her hand "I can do that too.".... She released the ball into a puff of smoke and then said "so wahts buggin ya"
Ya gotta love livin life

Seth Lockhart

Axel

Seth

Molly

"Yeah its tough at first, speacialy with kids with families." she didn't want to go into detail knowing Axel's past and hers" but you get used to it, eventully you make friends, like me, who help you through it and make it a  lot easier" she put her hand on his shoulder "trust me, my first year or so wasn't too easy"
Ya gotta love livin life