News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Don't be to shy, come on in.

Started by keke p, March 12, 2009, 04:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keke p

The sky was a bright blue, the clouds were a soft grey color.  The wind blew softly, but it was cold air. It blew the the right, then sometimes it changed course and blew to the left. KeKe walked down the road, passing all the stores, that were bright and open. She felt the warm air on her skin as people opened and closed the doors.  It felt nice, but also burned her skin, facing warm air with the cold. Her hood was down, and the wind blew in her face. She wasn't mad, sad, jealous of anything.  It was just one of those days you felt nothing but being happy.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

Axel took a deep breath of the fresh brisk air, filling his lungs to his full capacity, and then slowly exhaled. He pulled his white fedora hat over his eyes, holding the top with his hand so the hat wouldn't go with the wind, and walked down the walk way of Hogsmead, looking about this new place to him. He had just arrived to Hogswarts the other day. Despite the few people he met, he still felt alone. He always felt alone. He always would. And while today was a day for happiness, he couldn't help but feel like being in a blah state.
He realized that he needed a drink. Something to numb this feeling or at least make an effort to take it away. He proceeded to a doorway. He had no idea what the bar was called, but he didn't really care. As he took a seat at the bar table on a red leather stool, he wondered what somebody would think of him. He was dressed in a long sleeve white dress shirt with a black vest and black pants. He liked to look good. He didn't even care to see what he got. He just got a glass of some electric green liquid and chugged it. He coughed as the liquid burned going down his throat.

"I'll..t-take another." He said between spasms.
Axel

Seth

keke p

She saw someone she met before.  She just didn't know who it was. KeKe followed the guy into a bar, she could just tell by walking in the place that something wasn't right.  Oh man, and that smell. It was terrible. She walked over to the guy and looked at him, "You shouldn't drink that. Trust me." She said to him.

When she said that alot of people that were in the bar looked her way.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

Axel

Seth

Seth Lockhart

Another glass of the burning green liquid slid forth on the table before him. His hands grasped the sides, the glass cold. Odd. Axel took a deep breath as he brought the glass to his mouth, but paused when the rim came to his lips.

"You shouldn't drink that. Trust me."

He looked over to the girl and he smirked, his cheeks flushed.

"Why not?" He simply asked.
Axel

Seth

keke p

She laughed at him. "I guess, you haven't really looked around at this place." KeKe said to him. She pushed her bangs to the side of her face and smiled.

"Im KeKe, Keke Evans. Nice to meet you.....?"she said to him.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

Axel gently set the glass on the counter and looked around casually. There were quite a few drunken men in the bar at this hour. What time was it? Perhaps it was noon. Such an odd time for fools to be in a bar. And they looked so..so...disgusting. It was as if they didn't care about their appearances whatsoever. He shook his head.

"My mind is in other places." He replied quietly. He pushed the glass away so as not to make the impression that he was just a drunken fool. His eyes, shadowed by his hat, watched her--looked her over.
"Axel Hampton." He replied, his expressions still hard but his tone gentle.
Axel

Seth

keke p

She looked at him and laughed, "Oh come on, you need to get out of here.....Axel"she said to him, and took his hand and draged him out of the bar. She zipped up her coat and looked at him.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

Axel didn't have a say as to whether he wanted to leave this place or not, for the girl had  dragged him out of the bar by his hand. When they got outside, he just looked at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Why did I need out of there?"
Axel

Seth

keke p

KeKe looked at him, she rolled her eyes, "Just trust me."she said to him.

"Okay?"
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

"Okay." Axel said quietly, his hands forcing themselves into his pockets. He could feel the buzz from the funny drink but it was nothing compared to what he had done before. He drink to heal, but in the end he would only hurt more.

"What are you doing out here?" Axel asked. He looked around to see only a few people about the small town.
Axel

Seth

keke p

She looked at him, then looked down, "Ahhh, ummm...well....I just have been through alot.  Needed to clear my mind."she said to him. KeKe was no longer smileing, and her eyes grew dark.  She had been through alot, in the past year. Her brother, her parents. Just everything had gone wrong, they person that was after her.  Hinding wasn't easy, and it wasn't fun, but it was her life now, and she needed to get use to it.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

Axel noticed that the girl's smile had faded away.
"What's troubling you?" He asked. Axel too had been through a lot the last four years. Maybe he could relate in some ways. He wasn't sure. He'd normally be trying to make the girl smile, but this last week really brought him down.
"Would you like to get a drink?" He realized that he probably sounded like he meant alcohol. "Maybe a butterbeer or some tea?"
Axel

Seth

keke p

She looked at him, "Murder"she said to him, and then looked down, she could see the guys face.  The person that was coming after her.  She then looked back down and then back up at him for his offer.

"Suer, tea would be nice.  Drinking will not solve the problems, just cover them up, and then make them bigger."she said to him.

"Alcohol, use to be my best friend.  Not anymore"she said.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Seth Lockhart

"Oh. Did you..kill somebody?" He asked, curious, but not trying to be pushy. He started walking towards the tea shoppe.

"I drink because I don't hurt when I do."
Axel

Seth