News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

FRIENDS (TV SERIES)

Started by journal415, December 8, 2002, 03:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FRIEND?

RACHEAL
5 (14.3%)
PHEOBE
10 (28.6%)
MONICA
1 (2.9%)
JOEY
9 (25.7%)
CHANDLER
2 (5.7%)
ROSS
2 (5.7%)
EMMA (new baby)
2 (5.7%)
I JUST WANT TO BE THE ENEMY!
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

googl

The only reason English Humour is dry to you becos it makes fun of whats happenin in Britain and u won't hear everything thtas happenin in britain.  Oh by the way what do u lot think of Tony BlairIn Merica? just curious....Sorry if I'm being sad LOL
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

_Lavender_

lol! I heard that Friends was done on telivision. Are they off the air, or just playing re-runs? *Shrug* I don't watch the television enough to know...lol.

If american humor is the pranks/jokes that my freinds pull, I find American humor to be quite hilarious. But the humor on things like 'reality TV'...(like the for 'love or money' kind of shows I've seen at my freinds house)  ...That kind of humor/entertainment bugs me...it's really annoying! lol.
no offence to people who DO favor thows things....
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

pig

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermionescool

uhh??? wrong place hp web site wrong site

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: hermionescool on July 19, 2007, 06:05:42 AM
uhh??? wrong place hp web site wrong site
we don't just talk about Harry Potter all day long....if that's that's waht you meant...
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

If any of you know of dyln and cole sprouse, Cole was on some of the episodes... :)

fudge0604

Ny fav character is Pheobe! Then Joey!!! but Pheobe is the greatest character in Friends!

Post Potter depression.

Kilynn

RACHEL ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

HermioneFan

I like Pheobe a lot :) I know this is old... but who had a baby named... lemme think. Emma? (Is Emma right?) I use to watch Friends when I was like 8 and my parents saw an episode and said i shouldn't watch it :( I can watch it now but missed so many episodes that it seems like there's no point.

Maddy

I don't remeber who had the baby. My mom used to watch that show... but she doesn't anymore. I watched it also... buts its been so long... lol.

Proud_Potter_Fan

Rachel had the baby Emma, and my favourite is Joey
Harry&Ginny a match made in Heaven.
Ron&Hermione so diffrent but so good together.

Harry Potter Rocks!!

richiee

i dont really like the show i dont even know why its just not my type