News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Getting Back Together

Started by Miss Xantier, March 14, 2009, 10:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

(This is for only Bucky and I. But PM if you wanna join.)

Isabelle was happy, that day she and Bucky had gotten back together.  She got changed into a pink dress, and black heels, she put a pink headband in her hair. She waited in the common room for Bucky to come down.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky came downstairs "So whyare you all dressed up?" he asked "do ya wanna do something tonight?" he asked.

Miss Xantier

"I see you've forgotten already. We are supposed to go out for dinner. Remember?" says Isabelle knocking on his head, and began laughing to herself.

Dobby_ROX

"Umm um" Said Bucky "No I didn't I was just joking" Bucky said to Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

"Then why aren't you dressed? I booked the Granda Valcrisco, its just like last time." says Isabelle smiling, she had gotten the restaurant to serve them for free as long as they dressed fancy and brought no Death Eaters in the restaurant.

Dobby_ROX

"Kool" Said Bucky going up stairs and dressing in a suit, then he made his hair look messy. Bucky walked downstairs and said "I seem to remember us kissing that time".

Miss Xantier

Isabelle rolled her eyes, and says "I don't think so, I remember when we got engaged though." says Isabelle and she kissed him on the lips, and giggled while saying "It's been awhile since I did that."

Quote from: Dobby_ROX on December 16, 2008, 12:47:50 PM
Just then the lights dimmed and Bucky got down on his left knee "Isabelle Alexander Xaintier Will you marry me?" Asked Bucky with the ring in his hand.

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

(Just posting the quote as like a flashback.)

Dobby_ROX

((but they didn't get engaged that time??))

Miss Xantier

(yes they did! Even read time freeze!)