News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Head in the Clouds

Started by Carter Keen, March 29, 2009, 08:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carter Keen

Cater sat in a high branch in a tree; one of the lowest branches of course. The trees were so tall and their branches were far from the ground. He held a wooden flute to his lips, blowing on it gently, the tunes forming a sweet tune. He swung his long legs off of the branch, his feet were bare.

He wore a loose pair of jeans and a faded yellow tee shirt, for it was the weekend and all of the students were out doing what they wanted. A light wing blew gently through the many trees, making his hair fly in front of his bright blue eyes. He stopped playing for a moment and looked up, just barely catching sight of the blue sky through the thick leaves.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked around in the forest, and she was wearing her favorite blue sundress with blue flip flops. Flowers were twined into her hair  and then she heard music playing not far away. It was a very sweet tune, and then she followed the tune and found a young boy staring into the above, and she says "Hello. My name is Isabelle, Isabelle Xantier."

Carter Keen

Carter glanced down towards the ground. "Hello, I`m Carter." He greeted, jumping nimbly from the high branch. He ran his fingers over the wooden flute, the worn holes matching his fingers exactly.

"How`s it going?" He asked casually his blue eyes appearing dark in the limited light.

uglycupcakes

Izzy was jogging in the forest. Her blonde hair was up in a high ponytail and she was getting sweaty. She had on a purple pair of Soffe shorts, an old t-shirt from her muggle school that said "Knights Tennis", and a pair of Adidas running shoes. She saw two students she didn't recognize, and went up to them.
"Hi! I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Izzy." she said cheeriliy.

Miss Xantier

"Its been good." says Isabelle smiling, and looked at the newest comer and says "Hello, Izzy. My name is Isabelle, Isabelle Xantier." Isabelle just smiled at the girl with the same name as her. Isabelle looked above her to see her cat watching the two students that her cat didn't know, and Isabelle just curtly said "JINX!" and the small black cat fell off of the branch above and right into Isabelle's arms.

uglycupcakes

"Awesome to meet you. How long have you been at Hogwarts?" Izzy asked and watched at the cat fell into Isabelles arms.. "Awh. Cute cat!" She said as she thought about her own cat at home named Max.